It ain't wrong to brag about talent!!!

skillz

Yeah so anyways I got featured on a local newspaper, nothing fancy, but hell! I made it. While I was being interviewed I told them straight up, I don't need nobody to make a full track.

I write, I produce, I program sounds, I rap, I sing, I can autotune (lol), I engineered and even done the graphic's for all my musical need's.

So what!

Exactly, when you get a little bit of chance to shine, I took it and decided to go that way and get people to visit my myspace just to check it out. Yeah I have feature's But 1 or 2 out of the whole album.

All shout out's on the track (inclusive)

Would you go about it in a differerent way? I say fuk no, If you did all you can and strive to be the best in your field go hard.

I know there's alot of people on here, like chasencashe, Mev, Maestro, and a few other's bossing it out getting G's. But for the little cat's go hard and don't let nobody tell you you ain't good or worth it. Turn negatives into positive's and continue to go for your dream. Nobody can kill your dream besides for you.

Fuk hater's get money!

skillz said:
Yeah so anyways I got featured on a local newspaper, nothing fancy, but hell! I made it. While I was being interviewed I told them straight up, I don't need nobody to make a full track.

I write, I produce, I program sounds, I rap, I sing, I can autotune (lol), I engineered and even done the graphic's for all my musical need's.

So what!

Exactly, when you get a little bit of chance to shine, I took it and decided to go that way and get people to visit my myspace just to check it out. Yeah I have feature's But 1 or 2 out of the whole album.

Would you go about it in a differerent way? I say fuk no, If you did all you can and strive to be the best in your field go hard.

I know there's alot of people on here, like chasencashe, Mev, Maestro, and a few other's bossing it out getting G's. But for the little cat's go hard and don't let nobody tell you you ain't good or worth it. Turn negatives into positive's and continue to go for your dream. Nobody can kill your dream besides for you.

Fuk hater's get money!

Dont assume those are the only big dudes on here. Some people on here only communicate through PM's, and may only have one or two real posts.

skillz said:

So what!

Fuk hater's get money!
I can't front, this post just lifted my spirits up. A Lot. *Subscribing*

-Nolij

I say just do your thing and don't worry about what anyone says or thinks about it. As long as you're pleased with what you're doing that's all that matters as an artist. You can never please EVERYONE. Keep braggin, doing your thing, etc. lol

It's also dope that you do a lotta things without the help of others. I'm in that same boat pretty much so I can relate to that ;)

just work hard and stay humble, just b/c you can do a lot of stuff doesn't mean you are the only person who can get the job done.......

PBoyProducer said:
just work hard and stay humble, just b/c you can do a lot of stuff doesn't mean you are the only person who can get the job done.......

Word up. Braggards are just jerks who think they can't get any better and probably won't.

Sunraze said:
Word up. Braggards are just jerks who think they can't get any better and probably won't.

Naaaa, You dont get the post.

When it's your time to shine then you brag about what you did, how you accomplished it and how you got there. In the interview that was all I was explaning.

Which braggard do you know? Are they jerk's? Are they any good at music?

jadillac1181 said:
Dont assume those are the only big dudes on here. Some people on here only communicate through PM's, and may only have one or two real posts.

That wasn't the point of the topic. It was to basically shine when you get your chance to, tell people, as much people about you and yourself. Why I did it is because the area we live is in a negative area, high violence, high crime, gangsta sh!t.

So I'm a product of my own environment and made positive music and relating to people like:

"HEY! I did all this by myself now so can you! You dont have to rob cheat and steal just to make something of yourself!"

Last edited:
Back