Ahhh Im Sick Of Jay-z, He Really Should Hang It Up.

P

P.B.P

Just not feeling him no more. All his new singles are annoying, especially the o ne out now. What do you guys thing? I know he's a legend but damn this guy needs to give it up. He's startin to make garbage.

lol patience...Jay always had garbage singles, he always has better albums excludin the Black, he makes that "garbage" music to sell...matterfact he said something like that himself, forgot the quote, but I think it was on the bounce, def on blueprint 2 lol

This stuff is starting to piss me off. Why don't YOU hang it up. Dudes that have accomplished next to nothing in comparison, haven't even barely got off their butt and into the game, are constantly hating on dudes that put their whole life into hustling and doing smart business and getting to where they got.

If you think he's so wack, why don't you come out and do better, actually put some effort in and get to where he is, deal with all the crap he's had to deal with and label politics and millions of fans, and then a bunch of Broke Fruity Loop Grandma's Computer Using Grahm Cracking Eating scrubs can tell you how they're tired of you and you should quit.

Wtf. Stfu and go produce something.

Last edited:
codexlf said:
This stuff is starting to piss me off. Why don't YOU hang it up. Dudes that have accomplished next to nothing in comparison, haven't even barely got off their butt and into the game, are constantly hating on dudes that put their whole life into hustling and doing smart business and getting to where they got.

If you think he's so wack, why don't you come out and do better, actually put some effort in and get to where he is, deal with all the crap he's had to deal with and label politics and millions of fans, and then a bunch of Broke Fruity Loop Grandma's Computer Using Grahm Cracking Eating scrubs can tell you how they're tired of you and you should quit.

LOL, wew, I feel you though on appreciatin dude work

"They take the single and single that out to be the meaning of what he's about and me im about my business not mingling much nor running my mouth that s*** kept lingering but no Dummy thats the s*** im sprinklin the album wit to keep the register ringin"

Hov -- back in his prime, or was it? lol

codexlf said:

I respect the dude and his hustle. But his time has come and gone, there is a time in life where you just gotta say i did what i was suppossed to do and my time has gone. I RESPECT HIM DONT GET ME WRONG. HE'S ALBUMS ARE STARTIN TO GET WACK.

His albums are starting to get wack??? His last albums were Blueprint, B2, and the Black album? HAHA! So you either think these albums are wack (which means you have no understanding of what good rap music is), or you're reaching way too far my dude to support your arguement that his time has come and gone.

It's OK to not really be feelin the Jiggaman, but to say his albums were getting wack is lying to yourself.

Last edited:
Out with the old, in with the new. Jay needs to go hangout with Rakim and Chuck D. I wana hear something new, not the same old I'm rich sh!t again...

Last edited:
What im trying to say is he was good back in the day, like most other rappers too. But when they try to make a comeback, there not the same lyrically as they used to be. What more can he say?

dirtymike said:
Out with the old, in with the new. Jay needs to go hangout with Rakim and Chuck D. I wana hear something new, not the same old I'm rich sh!t again...

LMAO chuck d, it gets no better lol

Aren't people interested in the slightest to hear what dude has to say after taking over Def Jam???? Haha, this is highly anticipated...

Beatsmyth20 said:
Aren't people interested in the slightest to hear what dude has to say after taking over Def Jam???? Haha, this is highly anticipated...

Im gonna buy his album, but im just sayin u know.......

If want to hear the realist hip-hop out right now go cop the doctors advocate. It lived up to the hype, guranteed classic. Where all the game haters at?

What More can he say?
my guess is: corporate america, im so great, almost a billionaire, im so great, i influenced hip hop (this is Nas's next album as well), yall wouldn't be here without me, im greater than great...etc

But in all sincerity, i hope im wrong, if im not then i agree wit PBP, rafters homie

P.B.P said:
Im gonna buy his album, but im just sayin u know.......

If want to hear the realist hip-hop out right now go cop the doctors advocate. It lived up to the hype, guranteed classic. Where all the game haters at?

That would be a funny thread: who's realer, the Game or Jay-z? But I agree with you mang, Game's album is dope. I'm def gonna cop that.

haha. cmon man, jay is that dude, but he aint nowhere near a billionaire.... lyor and russel areen't billionaires so how is jay near that? billionaires don't buy into teams with 19 other partners, they get their own team as a majority owner(mark cuban, robert johnson)... but hey, jay z does have a lot of money and a lot more than me.....:cheers:

Cyko said:
Easy Solution *Stop Listening*

Exactly.

Which brings me to another point.

Why is it that SOME PRODUCERS/RAPPERS/WHOEVER THE HELL complain about artists and music they don't like when these are the same cats who always know what the #1 song is on 106 And Park?

Half the shyt that drops these days...half of the producer names and what not that I know of....well I only know of these things because of what I see on FP. If not for FP, I would never have known....

1. About Ryan Leslie

2. That people actually take Lil Wayne seriously :rolleyes:

3. That Young Dro actually dropped an album....other than King/Port Of Miami, I haven't downloaded a single southern release this year.

4. Mysto And Pizzi(sp.???)

5. Anything that really went down at the BET Awards......in fact I wouldn't have even known that BET still has nyggas watching any bullshyt BET programming period.

Some things you can't escape even if you turn on the radio for 10 minutes. I can understand the world knowing about "Chain Hang Low", but if you can recite even 2 bars of that shyt then you have no reason to complain about it.....

Because if you really hated that shyt you'd turn it off the minute you hear that trashy hook on the intro.

na he really not even close. but he probably thinks he's 10 months away lol, and did dude say doctor's advocate is a classic? lol anything is a classic these days (lord forgive them), he hasn't officially sold one cd and its a classic...

What is a classic CD? Im startin to forget standards

The Flava Flav album is FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE

Back