acapellas

B

big timothy

where can i get lots of hip hop acapellas
mostly underground cuz mainstream is pretty much totally fu****
any suggestions would be appreciated

We'll, to be honest, unless your willing to go out and buy the 12" singles of the songs which acapellas you are looking for, their a bastard to get hold of, and thats just commercial ones for starters.

Yeah, you'll be hard-pressed to find some underground vocals on the net. The best way to go about that is to go the old fashion route.

^^^^^^By that I mean just get some artist and record them yourself.

The good thing about A capellas is that they don't keep showing up at you house in an attempt to record something else:)

lol
the only way to get lyrics is the web for me
i live in podunk eastern upper peninsula michigan
nobody spits for like four hundred miles, no record stores at all except for new moon which has about three of missy elliot and all that bull shi*
im kinda screwed i guess
unless i only did mainstream remixes
and the only ones worth that would be some old tupac some biggie or jay or nas
but thats about it hey

big timothy said:
lol
nobody spits for like four hundred miles, no record stores at all except for new moon which has about three of missy elliot and all that bull shi*
im kinda screwed i guess
unless i only did mainstream remixes
and the only ones worth that would be some old tupac some biggie or jay or nas
but thats about it hey

Well good luck anyway.

If you're looking for some Jay acapellas go here:

http://www.jayzconstructionset.com

Hope that helps

Last edited:
big timothy said:
where can i get lots of hip hop acapellas
mostly underground cuz mainstream is pretty much totally fu****
any suggestions would be appreciated

I was able to get a bunch of undergroun 12's on ebay. Alot of dj's sell their whole collections on there.

big timothy said:
lol
im kinda screwed i guess

D^mn, I am on the opposite end of the spectrum, EVERYBODY and their mamma's brother raps in Texas (So to speak). At least you somewhere where you could really make an impact.

i guess i could make an impact if more than three people in my town didnt listen to just mainstream rap
itd be tight if i blew up huge and brought some publicity to this town but i know how hard it is to get in the game so im just doin it for a hobby
i wish my town was like houston or atown
but it isnt so im gonna stop bit**in lol

It would be cool to have a acapella resource where you could search by bpm...acapellas4u is ok tho..

i guess i could make an impact if more than three people in my town didnt listen to just mainstream rap
itd be tight if i blew up huge and brought some publicity to this town but i know how hard it is to get in the game so im just doin it for a hobby
i wish my town was like houston or atown
but it isnt so im gonna stop bit**in lol

If there fans of rap thats all you need.... The only difference I see from mainstream and underground is the budget backing, the size of the fan base, and the to a small extent the creativity. But if there rap fans you can make the your fans.

Back