7 Timbaland sample mixes

Thanks 1st time I heard this compilation.

The Ludacris "Roll Out" is one of my favs on there. Slowing down that Latin American brass, very well done. Most people dont even realise Timbo samples, the sign of a master at work.
Timbo da King!

Thanks a lot for uploading!! can't wait to hear this ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dopeness!

BTW what´s this song called like and who´s singing it? That beat is crazy!

Thanks a lot for posting this - I learnt alot about sampling from it...I also tried to cover some of the tracks by chopping up the original samples
(north carolina + dead wrong)
LOL can't believe he used a Reason Loop on that track

Last edited by a moderator:
question: does he have to pay these people for using these samples or can you get away with doing it if you replay it?? i never see any sample clearence notes in any of the linear notes

Can someone upload this onto a diff file sharing site please? Rapid share seems 2 think i'm a bot and it wont let me download anything :(

I really wanna check this out. If you cant upload it can someone e-mail it to me? kang@faithlessproductions.com

Cheers.

Kang.

Damn that nigga timbo tight! Like ya boy said, I learned something about sampling to. I never really did sample, but now I see how easy it is. If I did sample it is one sound and I play with the sound an do things with it. I see timbaland samples phrases.....mmhmmm.

ChrisTheProducer said:
Thanks a lot for posting this - I learnt alot about sampling from it...I also tried to cover some of the tracks by chopping up the original samples
(north carolina + dead wrong)
LOL can't believe he used a Reason Loop on that track

Tim's has used quite a few Rex loops
Strings, percs etc

Back