50 Cent Sues Car Dealer Over Commercial

Icesolated.Com said:

[color=sky blue]

A. Either you got in your fag body and caught feelings

B. You didnt read my post accurately

C. You lack the mental capacity to get what I was saying...

or

D. All of the above...

Because the post wasnt to demean anyone, especially my fellow futureproducers, it was to show you, that most would do the same thing, and we all have done the same thing, so why get at 50 like he's being an idiot...Thats why I gave several examples...

And...If you read my post, I cited an example of another celebrity doing the same thing...But then again, you are probably option D.[/color]

B and some of C

Dreaminginstereo

If you dont understand why you HAVE TO sue over little issues like this then you are a total moron. I wont even bother to explain why, I'd rather BACK-Hand you.

For those of you saying stuff about 50 not being gangsta - he got shot 9 times.

Howard Stern said:
If you dont understand why you HAVE TO sue over little issues like this then you are a total moron. I wont even bother to explain why, I'd rather BACK-Hand you.

Are you kidding?

So you have to be shot 9 times to be a Gangsta?

Dreaminginstereo

YoungHové said:

How do you come back from that though?

i know right. nothing is harsher than a multiple choice OWNAGE!

"ahh. tis there anything as grand?"

clay-amazed.jpg

Howard Stern said:

Haha, silly negro, being shot does NOT make you gangsta. Retaliating for being shot makes you gangsta. To date, Fifty hasn't retaliated against jack.

However, he had every right to sue that car dealership. It actually has nothing at all to do with how much a Magnum is worth. The name "50 Cent" is trademarked. In order for that trademark to be worth anything, you have to protect it against ANY and ALL attacks. The suit can be symbolic, and the two parties may settle out of court for nothing more than a KFC combo meal, but you have to bring the suit.

Its kind of difficult to understand these things, when you haven't paid the $325-$425 fee for filing a Trademark application. Once you reach that stage, you'll understand.

Keep up the good work, grasshoppers.

multiple choice ownage????

wtf is that sh**......i think traxx jus sit around makin up dumb sh** to put on FP.....lololol

i don't know if anyone has touched on this yet becuz i just skimmed thru the pages...but wouldn't it be hard 4 him 2 have a case since they said "Like 50 Says"? the reason being his full trademark (50 Cent) was not put 2 use...JUST the numbers 50 right? so TECHNICALLY they coulda been saying a diff 50 right?

Howard Stern said:

LMAO

He acturally said yes you have to get shot 9 times to be a gangsta...

With that in mind I guess I can get my dads nine out the closet and shoot myself in the thigh 9 times and then when I recover I can get a rap career and make huge bucks...!!!!!!!!

Earthquake said:

LMAO

He acturally said yes you have to get shot 9 times to be a gangsta...

With that in mind I guess I can get my dads nine out the closet and shoot myself in the thigh 9 times and then when I recover I can get a rap career and make huge bucks...!!!!!!!!

I wonder being shot 9 times, if thats the min Requirment? lol

would a BB gun count? if so I may try it 9 times
j/k

Dreaminginstereo

Last edited:
DreaminginStereo said:

I wonder being shot 9 times, if thats the min Requirment? lol

would a BB gun count? if so I may try it 9 times
j/k

LOL. You guys crack me up. Listen people, at the end of the day "he got shot 9 times" and he keeps running his mouth which increases his chances of being shot again. Now "if that aint gangsta then what is gangsta?"

In my opinion being gangsta is stupid. gangstas seem to like the idea of going to prison and being shot at (or having the fear of either two).

BTW, 50 said that the guy who shot him got murdered by someone else.

All I'm saying is anybody can sell crack, anybody can join a gang but out of all the other rappers, 50 is the "gangsta-est" because "he got shot 9 times" AND is still running his mouth!!!

This has nothing to do with why I like/dislike his music but damn it "he got shot 9 times"!!!

Icesolated.Com said:
[color=sky blue]Wow...Sometimes I don't understand this board...Cats get mad when others bite their drums, samples, sounds, rhymes etc...And you get mad cause 50 doesnt want someone to use his likeness to make money off his name without breaking him off some bread or getting his permission...

[/color]

i dont even like 50, but i can agree 100%, cant use peoples names in your ads if you dont wanna pay um

Get that money 50. Handle that business.

If any of you feel that 50 is wrong I think you should forget about the entertainment BUSINESS.

Our working comprehensive goal is to provide benefits to our client’s business through developing. And growing the standard of their loyalty. Thus, to achieve a high level of loyalty, we do study work along with research on user personas that can reduce the risks of connection with a misunderstanding of their needs.Digitalopment..

Back