48 laws every producer needs to know

and lastly:

"The web and the world itself involve balance: between enemies and allies, friends and strangers, supporters and defectors. We need enemies to push us to the next level, challenge us and cause us to think and improve. They give us perspective and remind us of our purpose"

Unfortunately, you are confusing enemy with adversary - they have different meanings and connotations.

An enemy is someone who is opposed to you permanently. They will likely feel hatred and other negative emotions about you and vice versa.

An adversary is somewhat who is opposed to you in the now. They are understand that they are competing against you for some prize or reward; they, usually, will not harbour enmity once the competition is ended.....

I enjoy these
Persuasion by Dave Lakhani Audio CD set
59 seconds by Richard Wiseman Audio CD set
The Power of Who by Bob Beaudine Audio CD set

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

As long as we are sharing knowledge here...

www.highexistence.com

It has more concrete advice than some other things in here. How to manage time really well. Stay positive. Be productive. All things that vastly help with my music.

Last edited:
or the sociopath's guide to disillusion.

the problem with this, as with other stuff of this ilk like the game, is that people mis-apply what is written. if you are smart enough to apply these axioms (i guess) appropriately then you are probably smart enough not to need them.

shit like this...
"In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them."

"Be conspicuous, at all cost. "

"The more you are relied on, the more freedom you have. "

"Pose as a Friend, Work as a Spy"

etcetcetcetc

is outright dogsh7t

TRUE!TRUE!TRUE!

You can find information when fitting the right context to it. You read this stuff to learn how to deal with sociopaths in your life.

But he even explains this in the book himself: Power is Illusion.

Some Wisdom that all of you could do with.

I just read this yo. I apologize if anyone is offended by this....but it reads like the guide to becoming the next Hitler or Stalin.

Get others to do your work for you? In the end your helpers will be forgotten and you will be remembered. Who are you, Genghis Khan?

I just read this yo. I apologize if anyone is offended by this....but it reads like the guide to becoming the next Hitler or Stalin.

Get others to do your work for you? In the end your helpers will be forgotten and you will be remembered. Who are you, Genghis Khan?

How is this stuff lost in you all? What is a manager or a foreman? A person that delegates tasks to underlings and takes credit for projects he puts minimal effort into. It's so silly to me when People look at the laws and get all emo about them. Sociopaths are the people who rise to the highest levels in any progression where big big money is being made, so if you're gonna be in the pool be it by the steps or all the way in the deep end you should at least be able to recognize the tactics of these people so you can position yourself to achieve what you desire...just because your folks taught you to be nice doesn't mean the world will respond accordingly...The 48 teaches you how to interpret and react. Like the whole enemies thing is key cause you can use them to forge alliances you may not have been able to gain through the whole an enemy of my enemy is my friend. If you actually READ the book the you will know that included in the chapters is a historical account of the law being used as well as an inverse scenario... If you just read the names of the laws then, yes, it does come off as how to be a prick... I will bet anything the majority of u guys talking down haven't read 200 pages of the book.

This book is rediculous and turns ignorant half minded idiots into wannabe manipulators. When these strategies are carried out by a very intelligent person, then yes they are effective, but they do not do much for general well being. The best and only reason to read this book is to get a better understanding of how some people's minds work so you do not fall for any of these strategies.

Last edited:
Back