2009 VMA?s: The Occult Mega-Ritual??

Actually Noah was around 78 years old when he built the ark, and I covered this topic a while ago in another thread.
That's a translation error due to missunderstanding.

For the other two I can't talk about, as I was not there to witness.
How do we know it literally happened?

As for the NWO, what about this?

"Ultimately, our objective is to welcome the Soviet Union back into the World Order. Perhaps the world order of the future will truly be a family of nations"

-George
H. W. Bush

"If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then this lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging ‘New World Order’ we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we’ve all worked toward for so long"
-again

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
-Benjamin Disraeli

"We are moving toward a new world order, the world of communism. We shall never turn off that road."
-Mikhail Gorbachev

"A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
-Ted Turner

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
- Dr. Henry Kissinger

And here's one from hitler the gay ****.

"How fortunate for leaders, that the masses do not think."
- Adolf Hitler

So what is this "new world order" they speak of?
It came straight from their mouth, not mine.

And Revelations 17 talks about the NWO.

Okaaaaayyyyyyy...Noah was 78. Far more beleivable.:cheers:

Revelations 17 speaks on the whore of Babylon that tranlates to "a city that rules over kings". That can be anything, don't pretend you know what was spoken of when scholars have argued what it's about throughout the existance of the scripture.

As for your quotes, you're pretending you can't comprehend to stretch for the sake of argument. N.W.O. is a phrase of modern man. Dinosaurs weren't mentioned in the Bible either. 7 headed monsters, Giants, and Dragons were. Cars weren't mentioned in the bible. Chariots were.

Government and a unified rule over man by followers of what those who oppose view as evil was mentioned in the bible...but no N.W.O. that prophecy has been fulfilled to death. It was fulfilled to death before the bible was written. FACT.

Who's to say the bible wasn't fulfilled with Hitler's Rise, Mussolini, Neopolian, Saddam Hussein, Fidel Castro, who's to say the slave trade or holocaust wasn't the fulfilled prophecies? Who's to say the depression of the 1920s wasn't the end of the world as we knew it....

Oh...wait...all these things were very much considered signs of the end while occuring and shortly after their occurances. :cheers:

Keep looking tho. Find your answer don't know what you trying to convince me of when you're just as clueless(if not more)than I. You just thinking you know something while I know I don't. Now what's the lesser of the 2 stupids?:cheers:

Genesis 7:6(King James vers. you can dispute with another) And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

So the bible is wrong? It was miscalculated? Then why are we using it as any type of reference? if the 1st chapter of my math book has a type o to the extent of 39 x 2 = 600...I ain't trusting another word out of the book. :cheers:

Next we'll delve into the 300x50 cubit 3 story living spaces that housed all the animals? Or the fact that god was so disgusted by us, his creation in his own image that he destroyed the entre world and only saw Moses and his family fit to survive? Same christian who beleive that convince themselves to defy the doctrine that says only 144,000 men out of all exsistance shall inhabit heaven(I'm aware that's arguable as well). If he could only find one man "fit" out of the entire world then, how much has changed? Jesus died for our sins, but that's like an elite club in hollywood building an expansion onto it, that don't make the line any shorter on a friday night. :cheers:

No offense intended, but god can be a douche can't he? Sorry I tend to overanalyze reather than just go with the flow regardless of topic.

I can beleive the gov't is corrupt without beleiving they plot to give the world to satan no different than I can beleive god exsists, but people literally follow him blindly.

Our ultimate goal in life should be to get to heaven so we can praise him all day? That's what he created us to do. ultimately bow at his feet for all of eternity? No wonder him and Satan can be so conversive and civil with one another...they both seem to want the same thing(always did, that was the problem). I must've took one too many crazy pills. I'm gonna shut up now.

Let's get back to VMAs now, shall we?

Last edited:
"Noah's Flood" Not Rooted in Reality, After All?
Bruce Dorminey
for National Geographic News
February 6, 2009

The ancient flood that some scientists think gave rise to the Noah story may not have been quite so biblical in proportion, a new study says.

Researchers generally agree that, during a warming period about 9,400 years ago, an onrush of seawater from the Mediterranean spurred a connection with the Black Sea, then a largely freshwater lake. That flood turned the lake into a rapidly rising sea. (See a map of the region.)

A previous theory said the Black Sea rose up to 195 feet (60 meters), possibly burying villages and spawning the tale of Noah's flood and other inundation folklore.

(Related: "Noah's Flood" May Have Triggered European Farming" [November 20, 2007].)

But the new study—largely focused on relatively undisturbed underwater fossils—suggests a rise of no more than 30 feet (10 meters).

New Flood Evidence

Marine geologist Liviu Giosan and colleagues carbon-dated the shells of pristine mollusk fossils, which the researchers say bear no evidence of epic flooding.

Found in sediment samples taken from where the Black Sea meets the Danube River, the shells "weren't eroded, agitated, or moved," said Giosan, of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute in Massachusetts. "We know the mud is exactly the same age as the shells and so can determine what the sea level was about 9,400 years ago."

The results suggest the Black Sea rose 15 to 30 feet (5 to 10 meters), rather than the 150 to 195 feet (50 to 60 meters) first suggested 13 years ago by Columbia University geologist William Ryan and colleagues. Ryan declined to be interviewed for this story.

Before such a flood, Ryan and colleagues said the flooded regions may have been rife with agricultural settlements. His research supports the notion that the flood submerged some 62,000 square miles (100,000 square kilometers), driving out farmers in droves, thereby supercharging the agricultural development of Europe, to the west.

Nail in Noah's-Flood Coffin?

Giosan's analysis points to a reconnection that was "quite mild," said Mark Siddall, an oceanographer at the University of Bristol in the U.K. who was not involved with the study.

"It looks like the connection may have involved an overspill from the Sea of Marmara of just a few meters," Siddall added.

Tony Brown, a paleo-environmentalist at the University of Southampton in the U.K., said he fully supports Giosan and colleagues' new findings.

"This seems to be a further nail in the coffin of the Ryan hypothesis," Brown said."

Uh Oh >....<

But what do these guys know? They're just a bunch of ignorant, satanist scientists right? :rolleyes:

*Eagerly waits for confirmation bias to show its ugly face......*

Last edited:
If a plan for a New World Order existed, and was designed by Christians to bring the prophecy stated in the book of Revelations to fruition, would such a conspiracy theory be viewed as "evil"?

Yeah, they also said that Charles Darwin was told by the devil to come up with the Darwinism theories.

Y'all talkin about no evidence of a flood??? WTF BESIDES THE PEOPLE THAT DIED THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT THERE WAS A FLOOD IN ATL THREE WEEKS AGO.

They didn't discover how a child is formed in a mother's womb until the 20th century. . . .EXPLAIN HOW THAT WAS IN THE QUR'AN (IN VIVID DETAIL) THEN?

F*ck all this anti-God, anti-christ, science proves God not real. I know who keeps me. I know who puts a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my mouth.

Okaaaaayyyyyyy...Noah was 78. Far more beleivable.:cheers:

Revelations 17 speaks on the whore of Babylon that tranlates to "a city that rules over kings". That can be anything, don't pretend you know what was spoken of when scholars have argued what it's about throughout the existance of the scripture.

As for your quotes, you're pretending you can't comprehend to stretch for the sake of argument. N.W.O. is a phrase of modern man. Dinosaurs weren't mentioned in the Bible either. 7 headed monsters, Giants, and Dragons were. Cars weren't mentioned in the bible. Chariots were.

Government and a unified rule over man by followers of what those who oppose view as evil was mentioned in the bible...but no N.W.O. that prophecy has been fulfilled to death. It was fulfilled to death before the bible was written. FACT.

Who's to say the bible wasn't fulfilled with Hitler's Rise, Mussolini, Neopolian, Saddam Hussein, Fidel Castro, who's to say the slave trade or holocaust wasn't the fulfilled prophecies? Who's to say the depression of the 1920s wasn't the end of the world as we knew it....

Oh...wait...all these things were very much considered signs of the end while occuring and shortly after their occurances. :cheers:

Keep looking tho. Find your answer don't know what you trying to convince me of when you're just as clueless(if not more)than I. You just thinking you know something while I know I don't. Now what's the lesser of the 2 stupids?:cheers:

Genesis 7:6(King James vers. you can dispute with another) And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

So the bible is wrong? It was miscalculated? Then why are we using it as any type of reference? if the 1st chapter of my math book has a type o to the extent of 39 x 2 = 600...I ain't trusting another word out of the book. :cheers:

Next we'll delve into the 300x50 cubit 3 story living spaces that housed all the animals? Or the fact that god was so disgusted by us, his creation in his own image that he destroyed the entre world and only saw Moses and his family fit to survive? Same christian who beleive that convince themselves to defy the doctrine that says only 144,000 men out of all exsistance shall inhabit heaven(I'm aware that's arguable as well). If he could only find one man "fit" out of the entire world then, how much has changed? Jesus died for our sins, but that's like an elite club in hollywood building an expansion onto it, that don't make the line any shorter on a friday night. :cheers:

No offense intended, but god can be a douche can't he? Sorry I tend to overanalyze reather than just go with the flow regardless of topic.

I can beleive the gov't is corrupt without beleiving they plot to give the world to satan no different than I can beleive god exsists, but people literally follow him blindly.

Our ultimate goal in life should be to get to heaven so we can praise him all day? That's what he created us to do. ultimately bow at his feet for all of eternity? No wonder him and Satan can be so conversive and civil with one another...they both seem to want the same thing(always did, that was the problem). I must've took one too many crazy pills. I'm gonna shut up now.

Let's get back to VMAs now, shall we?

First, you cannot use the English translation of the Old Testament, and I shouldn't be using it too, but unfortunately I don't speak Greek or Hebrew.

It's a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation, etc, so of course there are going to be mistakes.
Hebrew to Greek to Latin, Latin to Old English and Old English to Modern English.

If we were to properly debate the topic, we would both need to learn Hebrew and Ancient Greek then try again.

I don't take Noah's age as being 600 years old or the measurements to be literal.
There's a good 25 page document that discusses the ark and the Sumerian numeral system, which has a lot to do with the mistranslation and errors.
:cheers:

Yes, NWO is a concept of the modern man, but the principle is still the same as in Revelations.

No dinosaurs in the Bible?
Job 40: 15-19 and Job 41.

Well they weren't called dinosaurs, but behemoth and leviathan, but you get the point.
Which animal moves its tail like a cedar tree?
Which animal sparks fire when it opens its mouth, and out of his nostrils goeth smoke?

I agree with the prophecies being fulfilled with each generation, and that's why the Bible is open for interpretation.

In my spare time I study and read about history, science including evolution, and the Bible.
In the end, I'm looking for answers just like you, and I'll continue looking until I die.

Ok, back to VMA's lol.

Last edited:
Using that logic, I don't see why you're not trying to save everyone from Christianity or Islam while you're at it. Individually, both of these religions have more non-believers in the world than believers. And many of their members do some horrible, terrible sh*t on the regular in the name of their "God".

What's the hold up?

Oh and btw in case you missed it...

deRaNged EXPOSED!!!

Let's look at deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup for a sec...

Firstly, he always seems to have something knowledgable or wise to say in arguements, he supposedly knows a bunch of famous people. And he has recently become a mod on this site, increasing his power exponentially. I find this suspicious. So after hours (read: 3 minutes) of intensive research (read: speculation), I have uncovered the TRUTH!!

It's all in his name...

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup

broken apart we have...

deR, anG, ed, the number 4, Ph, uk, and dup.

So lets examine this a bit further...deR (commonly interchanged with durrrr) - A way of implying someone is mentally retarded.

anG - the basis of the words angst and angry

ed - an abbreviation for the word education

the number 4 - hmmmm...what word has 4 syllables? DOM-I-NA-TION. Yep that seems to fit...

Ph - a measure of acidity or basicity of a solution

uk - the united kingdom, what are they best known for? A little band called.....Oasis.

dup - an abbreviation for the Democratic Unionist Party in the UK. Apparently one of their beliefs is the opposition to teaching creationism.

So what do we have here?

Well...

It seems to me that deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup is planning world domination!!! Starting with angry educated retards affiliated with the Democratic Unionist Party that plan on taking over the United Kingdom with catchy pop tunes laced with acid (not the good kind) that eats away at the part of the brain that allows us to control our own actions. Using this as a starting point, these acid-spitting brilliant retards with anger management issues will then spread to the rest of the world, with an emphasis on denouncing creationism and Christianity.

Without the UK and Christianity, the rest of the world will fall to deRaNged's diabolical acidic pissed off smart-tards within months, as there will be no way that people can combat the catchy melodies of Oasis, while fighting off raging mentally challenged folks with phd's in astrophysics and saliva with a PH level of 9 (that will burn your skin, smart guy), in addition to having no after-life to look forward to.

But what about all the people that aren't in the UK and aren't Christian, you might ask?

Well....what about them? They obviously believe in false Gods and don't watch football (soccer), so they are useless in life, and will have no chance against the skin-searing powers of these pop music blaring, high IQ-having, acidic saliva drooling, non-complete sentence forming, raging maniacs.

May deRaNged have mercy on our souls (or soles if you are wearing nice shoes that you don't want melted from the acid).

NOTE: I found a series of videos documenting this whole thing, but as soon as I linked them, I suddenly got a bunch of "url not found" messages. I'm thinking deRaNged is in cahoots with the Illuminati and they got his back until he grows too powerful for his own good.

YOU HAVE BEEN waRNed!!!!

Most EPIC post ever.

The end.

First, you cannot use the English translation of the Old Testament, and I shouldn't be using it too, but unfortunately I don't speak Greek or Hebrew.

It's a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation, etc, so of course there are going to be mistakes.
Hebrew to Greek to Latin, Latin to Old English and Old English to Modern English.

If we were to properly debate the topic, we would both need to learn Hebrew and Ancient Greek then try again.

I don't take Noah's age as being 600 years old or the measurements to be literal.
There's a good 25 page document that discusses the ark and the Sumerian numeral system, which has a lot to do with the mistranslation and errors.

Yes, NWO is a concept of the modern man, but the principle is still the same as in Revelations.

No dinosaurs in the Bible?
Job 40: 15-19 and Job 41.

Well they weren't called dinosaurs, but behemoth and leviathan, but you get the point.
Which animal moves its tail like a cedar tree?
Which animal sparks fire when it opens its mouth, and out of his nostrils goeth smoke?

I agree with the prophecies being fulfilled with each generation, and that's why the Bible is open for interpretation.

In my spare time I study and read about history, science including evolution, and the Bible.
In the end, I'm looking for answers just like you, and I'll continue looking until I die.

Ok, back to VMA's lol.

You're helping to make my point. Dinosaurs were not discussed in the bible. Instead, giant creatures with long tails that breathe fire.

N.W.O. was not discussed. Instead corrupt gov't with plans to take over the world.

Just as easily as you made Behemoths and Leviathans out to be dinosaurs(while many scholars interperate them to be gothic creatures), one can make any passage of the bible into the N.W.O.

Jesus Christ, Jeshua, or whatever you choose to call him refers to a direct person that can be identified with passages. The same for Moses, Satan, Job, Matthew, Adam, Noah.

If the message was meant to be direct, they could've identified the culprits who would brand us with the numbers 666 by name. Since the didn't, I ain't worried until I get a $666 tax return, or our new currency has a $6.66 bill, lol. Or until god finds it upon himself to see me fit to be warned. No man who spectates with the scripture he's given should have control over what's put in my heart and vice versa. that's all I've said from the beginning.

What's sad is how easily people try to explain when their faith is tested. My god can do anything including giving a 600 year old man the strenghth to build an ark thats 300x50 cubits 3 stories high and make that sufficient space to house every species of animal on the planet. To even argue that by saying things are misinterperated is a show of ones faith. Next we'll be trying to explain that Jesus didn't turn water to wine, but had a pack of Kool Aid, or he didn't feed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish.

No offense, but why do we feel the need to rectify our faith with science. N.W.O., Illuminati, ect. have no domain in my faith no different than a scientist who says a flood didn't happen. I don't fear Armaggedon because of my awareness of the outcome. My only styfe in all this is that I have no clue where god stands and how much of an insignificant ant he sees me as. He made me in his own image and is infuriated by people who find him insignificant, so he should have no problem seeing me eye to eye on that one. He made me headstrong enough to choose an eternity of flames over an eternity of kissing azz and if he respects that, I'm good, if not he has my lifetime to show me the error in my ways if he cares to. Why should I value someone who doesn't value me? That's the difference between my life being the greatest gift or the most malicious of curses. His decision will let me know what type of god he is. :cheers:

Don't beleive half the book, beleive the entire thing or discard it and find your own path. Don't take any of my words any further than this thread, my beleifs have no control over your destiny and you shouldn't allow myself or any other man in this thread deter your faith whether you're Christian, Hebrew, Satanist, Jehova's, Atheist, Wiccan, Buddhist, Scientologist, Mayan, or still worship Hecules and Zeus, lol. :cheers:

Yeah, they also said that Charles Darwin was told by the devil to come up with the Darwinism theories.

Y'all talkin about no evidence of a flood??? WTF BESIDES THE PEOPLE THAT DIED THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT THERE WAS A FLOOD IN ATL THREE WEEKS AGO.

They didn't discover how a child is formed in a mother's womb until the 20th century. . . .EXPLAIN HOW THAT WAS IN THE QUR'AN (IN VIVID DETAIL) THEN?

F*ck all this anti-God, anti-christ, science proves God not real. I know who keeps me. I know who puts a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my mouth.

Confirmation Bias, Non sequiturConfirmation Bias
Non sequitur
Confirmation Bias, Non sequitur
Confirmation Bias
Non sequitur

Doh! >......<

: D

First of all Brian, let’s go over your previous post.

Making brash assumptions? Ummmm lol?
Sorry, I don’t care if you are offended by statements that may seem "brash" to you, not good enough.
The argument is about the rationality of religion, not the people within any particular religious community. Argumentum ad logicam

You accuse atheists of being self-righteous but then claim most of the ones you know are “judgemental, narrow-minded” and condescending” LMAO
– then proceed to ask him to disprove an unfalsifiable claim. I’ll try and put this in a way that even an ass-clown can understand: The burden of proof is on the person who makes a claim “THERE IS A GOD!!” – prove it. “There is a magical sky fairy!” – prove it.
Then you claim I failed to “sound” smart?
Let me specify for you: It = all of the major religions – even more specifically the two largest monotheism's: Islam and the Abrahamic religions
It’s a shame I even have to answer this question…..nonsense= false promise of eternal life, masochism, pseudo science, false claims, etc.; this is apparent in almost all religions (especially in the monotheism's)

Converting somebody “tatstefully” and “respectfully” lol?
I only respect those who leave me the **** alone and keep their religious beliefs to themselves and their friends/family. Anybody who tries and converts anybody (especially by coercion) should be treated like the animals they are.

Nobody is forced to convert people, however in reality these same people are encouraged by their pastors, priests, and clerics to bring people into the cult. While ostracizing those who refuse or are unbelievers or homosexuals or liberal etc.

Why is the church trying to inject our public school system with the stultifying nonsense of creationism? - Not based in scientific fact but on fables (and please don't ****ing mention intelligent design).

Why are women oppressed in the monotheisms? St. Paul? Sharia Law?

Why did the Pope say this? “HIV/Aids was "a tragedy that cannot be overcome by money alone, that cannot be overcome through the distribution of condoms, which can even increase the problem". The solution lies in a "spiritual and human awakening" and "friendship for those who suffer", the AFP news agency quotes him as saying."

Can you not see how much chaos this has inflicted on AIDS ridden Africa? Thousands if not millions are going to die because of this NONSENSE.

They all sporadic in the sense at any time in history an extreme movement can occur. Do I have to mention how Catholics aligned itself with Fascism during the World War II era? Hitler’s birthday was honored years after his death.
Christianity – inquisition? Belfast? Right Wing extremism? Homophobia? Positive Christianity? hmmmm.
Islam – I don’t need to specify.

And don’t get me started on “pacifist buddhism” http://www.salon.com/news/1998/07/13news.html

Trust me, you are the one who is blinded by your own faith. No matter what evidence is stacked against you, the confirmation bias will set in, the solipsism will too – and you’ll go back to being a zombified drone incapable of exercising free inquiry let alone challenging your own beliefs. I used to be a Christian by the way.

Wikipedia is a good source to start with Brian Tougas, I wish you the best of luck.

And thank GOD for the ignore function!
(^_^)

"You accuse atheists of being self-righteous but then claim most of the ones you know are “judgemental, narrow-minded” and condescending” LMAO"

LMAO all you want. I accuse a lot of Atheists for being self-righteous and condescending for a reason, and luckily, you've fortified my statement with "Trust me, you are the one who is blinded by your own faith. No matter what evidence is stacked against you, the confirmation bias will set in, the solipsism will too – and you’ll go back to being a zombified drone incapable of exercising free inquiry let alone challenging your own beliefs. I used to be a Christian by the way." Oops, you done f*cked up!
Firstly, I'm not a practicing Catholic, or Christian. I was raised a devout Catholic, but that's about it. It's not part of my lifestyle, and that's a personal choice. Most of my friends NOW are non-practicing Christians and Atheists/agnostics. So calling me a "zombified drone" and "blinded" is a brash assumption once again, and very condescending. You don't know me personally, so making assumptions about me and then tearing them down is a logical fallacy on your part. As a matter of fact, that fallacy is referred to as a "straw man." Wiki that.

"nonsense= false promise of eternal life, masochism, pseudo science, false claims, etc.; this is apparent in almost all religions"

Because I was raised a Catholic, I can only speak confidently for Catholicism. Research the specific doctrines issued by the Church that advocate Masochism, Pseudo science, and false claims, then get back to me. You won't find any. Once again, you make sweeping statements with no information to back it up.

"Converting somebody “tatstefully” and “respectfully” lol?
I only respect those who leave me the **** alone and keep their religious beliefs to themselves and their friends/family. Anybody who tries and converts anybody (especially by coercion) should be treated like the animals they are."

Got damn, man, why are you so bitter? I don't know you personally, but calling people who pass out pamphlets, strike up non-condemning conversation, and generally try to expose others to a way of life that makes them HAPPY "animals" makes you sound like a very angry, bitter person. I've experienced door-to-door apologists, been a door-to-door apologist, met many converts (my mother is one), and seen people convert. And it wasn't at gun-point, and there was no judging. Just reasonable, healthy conversations. I'm sorry, you assume that everyone is as close-minded to religion as you are, so you think that everyone who is approached by someone trying to "spread the word" is being harassed in some way. A lot people are actually LOOKING for a new way to look at life, and are more open to ideas than you are. So in essence, you've labeled me, my old friends, my family, and MANY good people I've known throughout my whole life as "animals." I'm sorry if you've had bad experiences with religious folk trying to spread the word, but please don't label them all as "animals." You can't get any more condescending and judgmental than this, man. "While ostracizing those who refuse or are unbelievers or homosexuals or liberal etc."

Dude, I've met priests who support Obama on most of his policies (with the exception of Abortion), and I've met plently of Catholics and other Christians who share mostly liberal viewpoints. I don't know what kind of f*cked up religious community you've come from, but the one I've been surrounded by most of my life has been a healthy, non-judgemental one. There's openly gay members at church I went to THAT ATTEND REGULARLY (yes, some of the older folk do look at them funny, but they are generally excepted).

BTW, I disagree with a lot of things the Church teaches, thus my independence from it (like sex before marraige - what a joke). But to label it's followers and leaders as "animals" and "zombies" is what pisses me off. The happiest people I'VE EVER MET have been those who are honest, practicing Christians (Catholic or otherwise). I can't prove the existance of God (and to try to prove the existence of a spiritual realm through Science makes no sense whatsoever, considering science measures the material world), and I don't care to. I'm not asking you to believe in God, but to simply not be so hateful and uninformed. It seems like you focus on the negative, sh*tty "members" of Christianity, and not on the teachings itself, or the positive aspects of it. If you only filter out the positive things of religion and simply intake all the "rotten apples" found within it, then you are truly close-minded.

Just lighten up. You're hatred and distain for people in the religious community is no different than hatred of gay people from supposedly "religious" radicals. Jesus didn't preach hate, and neither does the Pope. Therefore, those who claim to be Christian and "hate" people aren't truly living by Christian standards.

Your hatred speaks for itself (sounds like someone's got suppressed guilt issues...just a thought). :rolleyes:

Seriously. It's cool to disagree with a belief, and even recognize when a belief is seriously unhealthy, but to condemn believers and call them "sheeple" and "animals" is no different than religious fanatics condemning Atheists and non-believes. It's just non-believers condemning believers. Same attitude (hatred, bitterness, insecurity), different beliefs.

Back