2 Chainz's "No Lie" Certified Gold

Wow the buzz for this joint really picked up. It started off strong then it started to taper off, didnt think it would hit gold this fast

drake made this song, 2chainz sucks ass in my opinion
i found opposite when i first heard it was like shit this is hard than the hook came and it totally changed my mind on the track its tolerable now after some listens tho

Last edited:
Only thing good about this song is the chorus. Drake is getting old for me, and I'm still not grown onto 2 Chainz. He's sounds sketchy at times, but he's still new to the game so he can still change my mind.

Only thing good about this song is the chorus. Drake is getting old for me, and I'm still not grown onto 2 Chainz. He's sounds sketchy at times, but he's still new to the game so he can still change my mind.
?????? tity boi been around almost 10 years homie....

honestly it blows my mind thinking back to 10 years ago hearing him on luda's shit thinking he'd basically be a background, low profile guy his whole career. but good for him though, i have nothing at all against this cat.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

on another note

How long do you guys think 2 chainz will be hot? He's kinda old, lol

hey maybe he'll be like maino where you'll go on wikipedia one day and see his date of birth pushed back 5 years.

hey maybe he'll be like maino where you'll go on wikipedia one day and see his date of birth pushed back 5 years.

lmao, i didnt know about that.
but hey i dont blame em, its all about being young.
im in my early 20's and i feel like im too old sometimes. :(

I'm going to listen to it now and give the REAL NIGGA run down.

Before I listen... I'm expecting it to be gold. Dude has the best beats... not the best flow... but the wit to make the best songs.

Going to listen.... gonna listen to Nas too...

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Just bought LIFE IS GOOD after hearing 3 songs

JESUS.... this ish is the best

Then again he had MADE YOU LOOK

Don't have it... stop claiming HIP HOP

He did it.... didn't like him for about 15 years....

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Who can tell me the REACH OUT beat....

You don't know....

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Not feeling Swiss... as usual

How is he a top guy? I'm phukin mad, lol. Damn this shis is weak.... wtf?????

Maybe I'm weak... starting to question...

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

You wouldn't understand... = CLASSIC

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

This dude think he Rakim or G Rap... WTF Nas.... nigga is ALMOST THERE.

But not quite Imagine that a dude was doing this in 1986!!!

Imagine if his main competition was doing this....

Hip Hop has been saved... by Nas... Thanks Nas

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Nas is top 15 ever.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

This dude is better than he's EVER BEEN. ****IN' WOW!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

That's SPIT!

Step your game up young niggas... STAY shits on everything out....

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Kelis must had the bomb ass THIZANGG...

He want that back. That ho whupped dude.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Drake made NO LIE gold... yep.

If you're not making beats like that.... quit.

... that's what people what / looking for.

and I'm old.

You have to use niggaz for what they're good for. He hot, he make you hot - get the money - please

Seems like Mike Will has ran off Lex..

Last edited:
Back