17 Year Old Emcee "A-F-R-O"

He just won R.A. the Rugged Man's "Definition of a Rap Flow" contest and spent the last month all over NY with RA and a bunch of industry types. Supposed to be working with some names in the next few months. The kid has some chops for sure and a big respecct for the old school, interested in seeing where he takes it

Dope shit. I just wish people would stop marketing shit like "17 y/o rapper killing it" because in case you haven't been around in the last decade or so. . .that shit is not uncommon. Let his music speak for itself. His age shouldn't have anything to do with it.

No offense to the OP.

If Loaded Lux, Eminem, Busta Rhymes and Big Pun's rap flow all where chemically mixed in a lab ^^^^^

Nice flow, but he needs to drop 100 pounds and get a haircut. Talent alone is not enough. Not even for dudes. Looks matter. And he doesn't have that big guy swag like Rick Ross.

Nice flow, but he needs to drop 100 pounds and get a haircut. Talent alone is not enough. Not even for dudes. Looks matter. And he doesn't have that big guy swag like Rick Ross.
Ya, the weight thing is real. I don't want the young cat to go the Big Pun rout.
He's a kid rolling with his parents, he can learn over time and develop a little swag or join a crew.

That video with Ra made me so happy! it's cool to see stuff like this happen, crazy talent!
that 2nd freestyle video had me cracking up! just sweet! solid gold!

"Needs a haircut, to lose weight, and join a crew"?!

Ya'll got the holy grail manual to MC'ing?! lol. He already more famous than you looking fugly. Anyways, it DOES matter that he's only 16/17. If a kid is born 97 is name dropping King Herc, you know he understands and studied the history and that's huge. If he's doing this now, imagine when he's 22-25. Think back, how many of ya'll REALLY listened to K.Dot before O.D. & Section 80. Not in hindsight, but heard it when he got a little buzz. Sky's the limit for this kid, just like it was for Kendrick.

Thanks to OP for putting me on, I hadn't heard of him as I'm not a big RA fan, but he's def. on the radar.

Back