Your all time favorite pc/console games?

Hey man

Games that I love and are worthy of a mention in my opinion:

Battlefield 3 (pretty much any battlefield)
Medal of Honor
Crysis 1, Crysis 3
Dishonored *** this game is like Mega Wow

Far Cry3 + Blood Dragon
Red dead redemption was tight
LA Noire

Assassins Creed Series

Call of duties for their single player campaigns and zombies

Use to love Redalert and the command and conquer series

I love Battlefield. I cant wait to play BF4 on next gen Ps4. Assassins creed is great too

My top games right now

GTA series of course
Battlefield
Il2-1946 - im big on flying planes

I like RPG's too

Last edited:
I love Battlefield. I cant wait to play BF4 on next gen Ps4. Assassins creed is great too

My top games right now

GTA series of course
Battlefield
Il2-1946 - im big on flying planes

I like RPG's too

Nice man, I was jamming the beta for the short window that it was available it was good but not like the huge leap battlefield BC went to Battlefield 3 - its a smaller leap but definately in the right direction.

OHH also to add, while i was in multiplayer the biggest building on the map got knocked over, this thing was skyscraper tall ! it was a beatiful thing to witness.

Last edited:
Nice man, I was jamming the beta for the short window that it was available it was good but not like the huge leap battlefield BC went to Battlefield 3 - its a smaller leap but definately in the right direction.

OHH also to add, while i was in multiplayer the biggest building on the map got knocked over, this thing was skyscraper tall ! it was a beatiful thing to witness.

Yea i seen the big skyscraper get knocked down. Part of that new levolution feature. 64 player battles, and the commander mode will be fun too.

I love playing games with people and as part of a team now. Makes things more fun

Lately I bought Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. I've never been a fan of the series (I've played AC2 and Brotherhood), but I must say I'm kind of addicted to Black Flag now.

All about the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series!

Once i realised how good those games are (took me a while...) i found it very hard to play anything else. It absolutely nails atmosphere and actually gives you some genuine challenge.

Other games i rate:

Deus Ex (original)
Half life 2 (mainly for atmosphere, AI is awful)
Halo 2 (played on highest difficulty it becomes a genuinely challenging game)
Arx Fatalis
Two Worlds (no game makes me laugh out loud more)
Gothic 3
Fallen Earth
Metroid Prime
Starfox Adventures
Ikaruga (do love a good bullet hail shooter)
Shadowman
Star Wars Racer

Yars Revenge - Atari 2600
Pong (I have an original PongII console hooked up to my plasma tv in fact)
Donkey Kong - Colecovision
Galaga - Arcade upright version

Thats all my retro favs

Current favs are

XBX - GTAV - online play is a blast
XBX - Fallout 3 - I still replay this and have it down to 5 hours start to finish storyline only
XBX - Skate series - Just fun to mess around with and kill time
XBX - Forza series - Best sim racer on console hands down
Neverwinter on PC is my current MMORPG

I don't get as much time to play as I used to but that's a good thing, it means I am busy handling my business.

Last edited:
My top 5 would most def be

1. Skyrim (Ps3)
2. GTA V (Ps3)
3. Fallout: New Vegas (360)
4. NBA Jam (Sega Genesis)
5. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sega Genesis)

There are only two games I ever really hyped out on, those were Madden, and Final Fantasy 7.

I used to beast on Madden, taking chumps money all day long, I started on PS2 and stopped playing basically when next gen systems came out, I had to have logged in 1000's upon 1000's of hours of Madden easily (but still could never beat All-Madden even once).

When I was 15 I believe I remember hyping out on FF7, like I had 2 files that were both in the range of 100+ hours, all characters level 90+, but never beat Ruby or Emerald weapon, and both files ended up getting corrupted so I never actually beat the game, though I had Knights of The Round Table and could have easily did it.

Other games I went through phases with were No Mercy, Parasite Eve and the first Resident Evil.

Yeah I never beat the Chrysler Building though.

Couple other ones I played a lot were Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball, Maximum Carnage, Hot Shot's Golf.

I also really like Bushido Blade 2.

Back