Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74

Thread: Your all time favorite pc/console games?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,535
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRavie View Post
    just got GTA 5. its the tits! i plan on writing lyrics while i anxiously wait for online mode to release!!!
    server problems, server problems, SERVER PROBLEMS !!!! fuuuukkkk myyyy aassssssshoooole!!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    682
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theProducer View Post
    Hey man

    Games that I love and are worthy of a mention in my opinion:

    Battlefield 3 (pretty much any battlefield)
    Medal of Honor
    Crysis 1, Crysis 3
    Dishonored *** this game is like Mega Wow

    Far Cry3 + Blood Dragon
    Red dead redemption was tight
    LA Noire

    Assassins Creed Series

    Call of duties for their single player campaigns and zombies

    Use to love Redalert and the command and conquer series
    I love Battlefield. I cant wait to play BF4 on next gen Ps4. Assassins creed is great too

    My top games right now

    GTA series of course
    Battlefield
    Il2-1946 - im big on flying planes


    I like RPG's too
    Last edited by Majestic Mastermind; 10-15-2013 at 01:43 AM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Gold Coast, AU
    Posts
    406
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Mastermind View Post
    I love Battlefield. I cant wait to play BF4 on next gen Ps4. Assassins creed is great too

    My top games right now

    GTA series of course
    Battlefield
    Il2-1946 - im big on flying planes


    I like RPG's too
    Nice man, I was jamming the beta for the short window that it was available it was good but not like the huge leap battlefield BC went to Battlefield 3 - its a smaller leap but definately in the right direction.




    OHH also to add, while i was in multiplayer the biggest building on the map got knocked over, this thing was skyscraper tall ! it was a beatiful thing to witness.
    Last edited by theProducer; 10-17-2013 at 06:48 AM.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    682
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theProducer View Post
    Nice man, I was jamming the beta for the short window that it was available it was good but not like the huge leap battlefield BC went to Battlefield 3 - its a smaller leap but definately in the right direction.




    OHH also to add, while i was in multiplayer the biggest building on the map got knocked over, this thing was skyscraper tall ! it was a beatiful thing to witness.
    Yea i seen the big skyscraper get knocked down. Part of that new levolution feature. 64 player battles, and the commander mode will be fun too.

    I love playing games with people and as part of a team now. Makes things more fun

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Gold Coast, AU
    Posts
    406
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    haha yeah adds that whole social aspect

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All about the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series!
    Darkside Junglism'

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,535
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Odessah View Post
    All about the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series!
    **** yes, stalker games actually inspired me to visit chernobyl in real life.


    i bougth Arma 3 5 days ago. ...I've had rock hard boner ever since.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    2,034
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
    Lately I bought Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. I've never been a fan of the series (I've played AC2 and Brotherhood), but I must say I'm kind of addicted to Black Flag now.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    484
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pumppuhaulikkomies View Post
    **** yes, stalker games actually inspired me to visit chernobyl in real life.


    i bougth Arma 3 5 days ago. ...I've had rock hard boner ever since.
    Post apocolyptic game are great, but I set Fallout series over all of them. Cant wait for the next installment.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Odessah View Post
    All about the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series!
    Once i realised how good those games are (took me a while...) i found it very hard to play anything else. It absolutely nails atmosphere and actually gives you some genuine challenge.

    Other games i rate:

    Deus Ex (original)
    Half life 2 (mainly for atmosphere, AI is awful)
    Halo 2 (played on highest difficulty it becomes a genuinely challenging game)
    Arx Fatalis
    Two Worlds (no game makes me laugh out loud more)
    Gothic 3
    Fallen Earth
    Metroid Prime
    Starfox Adventures
    Ikaruga (do love a good bullet hail shooter)
    Shadowman
    Star Wars Racer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •