Your all time favorite pc/console games?

The Hitman series
Far Cry 2 (cause dudes are speaking Afrikaans and Zulu in that game lol)
The GTA series
The Halo series
Knock Out Kings (on gameboy colour lol, I loved that game)
Fifa (excluding Street)
Total War Rome(that was the first and last "total war" game I ever played but I liked the gameplay)

lately i've been playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha... it pretty much shits on the previous stalker games even tho it's not even official stalker game. little bit bugs and crashes here and there tho. and don't get me wrong, i still think all stalker games are one of the best pc games. i'm glad there's many graphic mods and other addons available too.

Dark Souls all the way.

Portal is great
Half life was pretty good
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos is really good

Team Fortress 2 is worth a mention
Worms: World party was great fun
and Minecraft is fantastic

Not that great are Tomb Raider, Runescape and Oblivion. I did quite like Morrowind though.

Last edited:
Back in the day it used to be Jak & Daxter and Zelda. More recently, Fallout & the Elder Scrolls have been amazing. Just picked up the Witcher 3 which is insane as well, haven't had much time recently though.

My list is pretty typical:
Resident evil series
Street fighter series
megaman x series [seems to be a pattern here]
King of fighters
skullgirls
skyrim
FF12
...Even burst limit :/
L4d2
Mortal kombat 9 and 10 are the only ones I like, dead serious. Shaolin monks was decent.
Heritage of the future and ASB to conclude.

Mostly into retro gaming these days, but at gunpoint...

- Castlevania I-IV
- F-Zero
- DOOM i and II
- GTA V
- Skyrim
- Half-Life 2
- Diablo 3
- Journey
- Alien VS Predator (first one on PC)
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Childhood games: quake 2, little big adventure 2, redneck rampage, GTA (the first one). I'm only 22.

Last edited:
Any game with two player option and joystick
Tekken 3
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat X
Worms
And so on. :D

Making music, taking pause to smoke weed and play some game, continue to make music. :)

My taste has changed somewhat.
Mgs5 has some dumb missions but overall, complete package.
Xrd
ff12, hopefully becomes remade.
Spec ops the line
Street fighter 5.
Tekken 7, hopefully the franchise ends at this installment and tekken x street fighter news abundant.
Thief is alright. pretty decent.
But I can't take Ultra no more.

Mgs5 has some dumb missions but overall, complete package.

It is a great game. But I think they completely ****ed up the story on MGSV. The open world feature was pretty cool but IMO the world feels very empty. graphics and gameplay on the other hand are 5/5... And the upgrading system is f'ing awesome,

Now I'm playing Fallout 4.... 120 hours in. I'm 28, what the **** am I doing with my life. :alcoholic:

Too many to list,But ill name a few in no particular order.
1.Secret Of Mana
2.FF7
3.MK2
4.Diablo1-2LOD
5.Halo1
6.CSS
7.Uncharted Series
8.Overwatch
9.NBA2K Series

It is a great game. But I think they completely ****ed up the story on MGSV. The open world feature was pretty cool but IMO the world feels very empty. graphics and gameplay on the other hand are 5/5... And the upgrading system is f'ing awesome,

Now I'm playing Fallout 4.... 120 hours in. I'm 28, what the **** am I doing with my life. :alcoholic:

MGSV story was ass. Actually, I'm just salty because Big Boss barely spoke. But the customization is godlike. I even role play sometimes because of the freedom you get in that game.

Back