Who's jumping ship from Soundcloud & Why?

jmmelia

Obviously Soundcloud's getting a lot of stick atm? Who's moving and where to? It seems like such a massive hassle but probably time do to.

I'm Using it and paying the monthly fee. honestly never had problems. I do bootlegs and originals and use the private section for sharing with labels.

Sticking to soundcloud cuz it has a built in show link thing. Log amp is pretty good too but whether or not it'll grow is yet to be seen.

I think soundcloud is fine. Until something better comes along, I'm staying there. :) I try other sites, but nothing is as simple and objective as sc. Those guys are damn good entrepreneurs.

There's been a lot of rumors going round about soundcloud e.g they are going to be shut down by the end of the year due to so much ripped off material that people are posting. I don't believe this for one second but just incase i made a hearthis account a few months ago just for something to fall back on.

There's been a lot of rumors going round about soundcloud e.g they are going to be shut down by the end of the year due to so much ripped off material that people are posting. I don't believe this for one second but just incase i made a hearthis account a few months ago just for something to fall back on.

I hope this is not true. It's definitely the best site to post your own music at the moment.

Yeah, have read a few things about them having financial issues, rumours flying everywhere. Would be a shame since so many people use and like it.

Back