WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE WRESTLERS FROM THE 80's AND 90's....

HECTEK

WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE WRESTLERS FROM THE 80's AND 90's....(old school classic wrestlers)...

im gonna start off with....Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Attachments

• jimmy-snuka.jpg
    jimmy-snuka.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 7,415
no one? damn you mean to tell me no one grew up watching ol'school wrestling.....oh i get, stone cold is the earliest you young bucks could possibly come up with.....

Last edited:

Junk Yard Dog was my favorite back in the days. Used to have everybody doing the dance. lol He was pretty major. R.I.P

Dusty Rhodes used to do this move everybody would imitate at school. Punch you three times and roll the arms and one last punch or elbow. Always liked Dusty Rhodes.

Back in the days, you would go to the water fountain, drink some water, and spray the rest of it because of this man. Turn flips because of this man. Very major.

Favorite wrestler of all times. Big wild crazy mo fo! :rofl:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Shawn Michaels, Jake the Snake, and Ahmed Johnson.

All time favorites will always be The Rock and Chris Jericho for their attitudes and shyt talking, but they're both relatively "new" so i don't think they make the "old school" cut.

Sidenote, I always hated the Undertaker in the early days. Seemed like they overhyped him, but i dig him now that he has the legacy he does. Still think they shoulda let Shawn Michaels break his streak.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan!! Dude brought a friggin 2x4 into the ring. HOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

no one? damn you mean to tell me no one grew up watching ol'school wrestling.....oh i get, stone cold is the earliest you young bucks could possibly come up with.....
I am almost 30 and Stone Cold is one of my eariest memories lol. But I'd have to say Dude Love I always liked that persona. I liked the original mankind persona too. Never got into the Cactus Jack thing though.

dude+love.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Shawn Michaels, Jake the Snake, and Ahmed Johnson.

All time favorites will always be The Rock and Chris Jericho for their attitudes and shyt talking, but they're both relatively "new" so i don't think they make the "old school" cut.

Sidenote, I always hated the Undertaker in the early days. Seemed like they overhyped him, but i dig him now that he has the legacy he does. Still think they shoulda let Shawn Michaels break his streak.
Ahmed Johnson was a freak of nature

Bob Backlund...

Hacksaw Butch Reed aka The Natural

They never let black wrestlers win, lol. Junkyard Dog, Butch Reed, Tony Atlas, Rocky Johnson... were held down by the man.

I like how the OP is tryin to show off how old he is by droppin Superfly and dissing kids for not being able to go back before Stone Cold. So I'll take the stance and say Snuka was overrated! I'm too young to remember those splashes off the cage (so are you?) and I used to only know about the one that missed!!! His other moment is being smashed with a coconut leading to WrestleMania I where he was only outside the ring getting pushed by Muhammad Ali. When he came back in '89 he always lost and I thought the Undertaker killed him at WM7. So I remember him always being old living off his past.

Back