What's your drink?

H1N1PROOF

Whenever I'm at the bar or club, I normally start off with a few shots of Hennessy. Then I'll chill with a glass of Maker's Mark.

I usually sip off of a chilled flask filled with whiskey (usually Jameson, Makers Mark or scotch of some sort) or Captain Morgan Private Stock. I have to say though, that a black & mild (or other similar pipe tobacco) & good whiskey is heaven on earth. :)

Scotch in ginger or club soda. Jameson or Patron for shots. If I'm havin a beer, it's gotta be Beck's.

But usually I like drinking hard liquor like Ciroq straight. Just sip slow..like a gentleman.

shit last week i downed like a waterbottle full of straight ciroc like nothin before goin to the club......snuck waaayy the fvck up on me lol

rum and coke is good too

Last edited:
Beer is always the best. I like different kinds and always like to try new stuff, but a solid to always turn to is the classic Heinie.

any beer really, whatever is the cheapest and on tap lol

i discovered recently one of the best tasting drinks i had was red bull and vodka, try that sheitt

For beer I have to go with that Red Horse, straight from the Philippines. Not a big 60 proof and up kind of guy, but my boy made this real good beverage the other weekend, some Goose, OJ and Red Bull. Was on point.

Back