what do you think the future is going to be like?

Mathewsjr02

I mean it's 2011 and we don't have flying cars or alternative energy sources being used by the majority of the population...

Future | Chrono Khalid

[video]http://chronokhalid.bandcamp.com/track/future[/video]

Last edited:
With so many young people ruining their faces, necks and arms and dreaming about being producers and rap stars there's going to be a sort of super crater of people that have no options in life except to hustle and find a baby mama on welfare.

I'm starting to see the beginnings of this epidemic. It used to be disabled people asking for change, now I REGULARLY see guys in their early 20's asking for change. One guy ran up on me and simply said "Homeless Dawg..." and hunched his shoulders. Since my children aren't holograms that follow me around he couldn't see that I already have two mouths to feed and I didn't give a damn about his situation. I would've felt funny giving a young man his age money... even if I were rich. He's going to become somebody's Father probably. His kid will be cussing like those little kids on World Star Hip Hop and he won't be the only one.

Maybe people don't realize rap star and super producer were terms that played out awhile ago like "Fresh" and "Def" and Audi 5000"... maybe no one pays attention to things like "declining record sales" and "major label layoffs" and "RIAA sues Grandmother for 20 songs".

Instead of learning about compression people should start learning about calculus...

There will be flying cars but 90% of the Hip Hop heads that wasted valuble time will be driving 1991 Nissan Sentras with spinning rims on 'em...

There will be more rap stars / producers but their only perk will be fame... they won't be on CRIBS (unless they get a SPRITE commercial and Virgin Airlines plane with their face on it)

Whooooo would like a jelloooo puddin' pop? Muuwwahhh....

Last edited by a moderator:
now I REGULARLY see guys in their early 20's asking for change. One guy ran up on me and simply said "Homeless Dawg..." and hunched his shoulders.

You're not even lying. Last week I was in New York in this coffee shop and this young fat guy came up to me asking me for change. How can a homeless person be fat though? I don't know, maybe he JUST became homeless. Nevertheless, I gave him 3 dollars, I felt sorry for dude. This coffee shop employee threw him out, 5 minutes later I see him walking back in with a big ass smile on his face LOL.

Alot of people think the world's gonna end in 2012 but I'm not one of them. I'll be a dad in a few months so I'm more optimistic about what life has in store for me. I'm more worried about losing my girl when she realizes that I got another female pregnant. Man has lived on earth for millions of years and you wanna tell me that the world's gonna end during my life span. I think my odds are better at winning the lotto. Like Woody Harrelson said in that movie about the end of the world(the one with John Cusack)the world does not have an expiration date stamped on it. Man cant predict that just like he cant even explain the evolution of the universe. He can only give theories. I was a double major in college and Economics was one of majors. Like many economists, I feel that America's economy is in trouble. I dont want to go into details or sound pessimsitic so I'll leave out the details. It benefits me to think this way anyway because it allows me to make adjustments in my career and education so that I can hopefully be better off than some Americans. I see a future of more technology replacing people. For example many video stores have went out of business. They now have kiosks like Redbox that sell dvd's.Netflix is trying to eliminate physical dvd's entirely so Streaming movies online will be huge. The supermarket chain in my neighborhood has eliminated half of their workers and now they have these self checkout lanes. They're trying to make that the norm. I went in the store the other day" and said **** you, I dont want to ring up the food myself"I cant even imagine how terrible the rappers of the future will be. We'll see Windows 27, Fl Studio 48 and P Diddy and Baby will still be balling popping bottles till the last breath.

Last edited:
You're not even lying. Last week I was in New York in this coffee shop and this young fat guy came up to me asking me for change. How can a homeless person be fat though? I don't know, maybe he JUST became homeless. Nevertheless, I gave him 3 dollars, I felt sorry for dude. This coffee shop employee threw him out, 5 minutes later I see him walking back in with a big ass smile on his face LOL.

Awl man. One morning I was in McDonalds and this dude came in grilling people about buying him breakfast, lol. He would ask and they'd say no and he'd cuss just loud enough for them to hear him. Almost like they owed him something. One guy decided to buy him the "Big Breakfast Platter", I thought the guy was nice because he didn't look like he had much money himself but he didn't look broke either. He just looked like an average dude BUT the guy wasn't satisfied with the Big Breakfast Platter... he told the guy he wanted the DELUXE BREAKFAST PLATTER and the guy told him no and he got mad.

Back on topic... ascuse me.

My dad will get his wish and Floyd Mayweather will finally fight Pacquaio. That's not till 2039 though.

The future will be filled with new technology. It will be wide open for anyone with good ideas.

When you see a new product, you start thinking of ways you can capitalize off of that product or the people that like the product. There's a guy that made an ipad app for babies that has 4 squares on it. One with a bike, one with some food, one with a picture of the babies Mom and something else. When the baby starts crying, he holds the ipad up and the baby touches the square that he's trying to communicate. If he touches the food icon, he's hungry, if he touches the bike, he wants to get out of the crib and play, if he touches his Mom, he wants his Mom... the guy charges $6.99 for it... and he was on CNN. I bet he paid his house off.

I bet those Modern Beats guys racked up before all of their kits hit the web.

The future will integrate new technology with common sense ideas.... electric car?

Awl man. One morning I was in McDonalds and this dude came in grilling people about buying him breakfast, lol. He would ask and they'd say no and he'd cuss just loud enough for them to hear him. Almost like they owed him something. One guy decided to buy him the "Big Breakfast Platter", I thought the guy was nice because he didn't look like he had much money himself but he didn't look broke either. He just looked like an average dude BUT the guy wasn't satisfied with the Big Breakfast Platter... he told the guy he wanted the DELUXE BREAKFAST PLATTER and the guy told him no and he got mad.

Back on topic... ascuse me.

LMAO even the homeless have higher standards these days.

As far as the music business goes, there will be more 'do-it-yourself-ers', and fewer and fewer record lables. After all, who needs MTV when you have youtube? Who needs a recording studio when you can get a copy of Protools 9 and and condenser mic and get a home set-up? Who needs someone to distribute recordings when record sales are declining, you can put your own songs on iTunes, and SoundCloud, MySpace, and Facebook don't want a cut of your profits?

*There will be an exponential increase in carcinogens riding in corporate vehicles that will eat away at the very moral fabric that is barely holding on by a thread as I am typing this.

*Life will become an FDA-funded genetically-modified medicated low-calorie, low-fat, "free advertisement" that will make people obese and diabetic even when eating less- did someone say MSG? NO umami for me.

*Our physiological brain matter will be the appropriate fist-sized "small portion" that we are supposed to have on our plates and not in our heads.

*Every educational *INSTITUTION* will be a mecca for The Military-Industrial-Academic-Complex that makes slaves for their companies and not the students that used to question the status quo.

The future? What a sad state of affairs it will be...

Morals? None.

Health? Nil.

Money? Scarce.

Violence? Yup...

im thinkin as traditional mediums play out, ie tv record labels, radio stations, then the things thats takin they place, ie youtube, websites etc will come up with a way to create eliteism and once again lock the game down. back in the 90's it was pretty much inpossible to break in the game without a hook up...soon it will be the same way, just with the new mediums.
@bigrome, im wit u. aint no way in hell im givin a healthy grown ass 20 year old man ish but a swift kick in the izazz

I know right...it's 12pm on a Saturday and that ELE video was just too much lol....they didn't have to throw the Devil modulation on halfway through lol

Everybody is so goddamn ****ing happy and positive.

Future Predictions for Future Producers:

1) We will harness the power of the sun by building massive solar panels all the way around it. This will be the end of our power problems.

2) We will, by extention, learn to generate massive amounts of power from black holes. This revolution will put our current power plants to shame.

3) Humankind will evolve to see more discrete colors (colors we haven't seen before, even on drugs). These colors will allow us to notice things that we didn't before.

4) By extension of our new perceptual skills, we will evolve to perceive the passage of time in a similar way to how we perceive light or sound.

5) Like an oscilloscope, we will be able to clearly visualize soundwaves as they enter our minds.

6) To help control overpopulation, our race will evolve to have four different sexes who must all have intercourse at the same time in order to conceive a new baby. Sexual selection will be more refined than ever.

7) Critical thinking will be thrown to the curbside. Instead of arguing with someone who is perceived as being wrong, the majority will ignore the viewpoint. People have already recognized that children respond better when rewarded for doing good than when they are punished for doing bad; Instead of focusing on shooting down bad ideas, we will focus on building up good ones.

8) The new challenges of survival in the future will bring back our sense of community -- the feeling we get when we're united together for a common goal rather than competing amongst ourselves. This sense of community evolved when we all had to work together to survive in desolate climates, or we would all die. In our modern society, where it's so easy to meet our basic needs, the most common thing to struggle against is one another. The future in space and on the earth will be another harsh transition that will force us all to work together or die together.

The reason it's so hard to come up with realistic-sounding positive predictions is that if we knew how to do these things, we'd be doing them (or in the process of doing them) already. I sound like a crazy person making these predictions because it's impossible to look into the future using deductive logic.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Last edited:
Too many negative people on FP.

Put those people on your ignore list

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

@bigrome, im wit u. aint no way in hell im givin a healthy grown ass 20 year old man ish but a swift kick in the izazz

I looked at him like "Are you serious? lol"

... had on a hoodie, baseball hat to the side... running around in the supermarket parking lot.

Back