Those random girl spam profiles on soundcloud

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
lol is anybody else getting followed by a ton of those fake accounts with hot chick pictures?
lol hopefully it's not just me, but it's pretty funny/annoying. :P

lol I'm just wondering. I may keep a few to show them off as virtual fake groupies but who knows...

Last edited:
ah well, looks like soundlcoud nabbed the last 2 of my hot chick fake groupies... :/ lol Kim Prater, reppin' the glitch records whaat, submit your track!!!!

lol sucks man, well dont feel so bad. Soundcloud took my hot chicks away form me. :'(

Last edited:
The bastards! Kim won't abandon me though, I can feel it in his warm smile. He doesn't like my music much anyway, he just wants to hang out after a long day of fastidious accounting.. and I'm totally cool with that.

And I did upload a glitchy record for once... they finally got that right at least! Progress!

ha, and its an awesome glitch track! I can a little bit of the old jungle in it,

Cool. and thanks for the repost!
I bought a crap ton of VST's last month, plus a Maschine and Blofeld. Found a lot amazing of glitchy plugins for Reaktor so my sound is probably gonna be changing and get a bit nastier and darker (again), haha.. probably not outright jungle though. I prefer slow music.

Back