Soundcloud Unfollow??

You don't have to follow everyone who is following you.. Why not simply follow artist who are interesting to you and seem worth following? Then it shouldn't really matter if they follow you back..

that's a dope song on the soundcloud embed I could atually listen to it...no CUSSING
I'm so happy
PM6809181.jpg

Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

i love it when a cat follows you, you follow back, they post a soliciting comment on your track, then they unfollow you. people have no f•∆˚ing class.

i love it when a cat follows you, you follow back, they post a soliciting comment on your track, then they unfollow you. people have no f•∆˚ing class.

I noticed also this behaviour.
Sometimes, frequenting these kind of sites, I have the sensation that i'm in a Stadion, where everybody are shouting, no-one is listening to, and each-one is occupied to "shut up" the neighbor because he's annoyed buy his presence if he's not "adoring" him ...:4theloveofgod:It looks alike just a "research for the Ego wellness" :)

In this kind of situation, I find very difficult that, the material somebody produces, can create interest in somebody else.
Nevertheless I still listening people, as well as I hope somebody listen to me as well, because there is always something to learn from other ones and there is always something to be pleased with.
Unfortunately not so many people try to """shut up""" for a while in order to listen to the other ones.
Everybody has something to be appreciated :)

I realize this thread's kind of old, but I thought I'd share an app that I made, that might help a bit with addressing this spam followers issue.

The app's at The Soundcloud CircleJerk I'd be really glad if soundcloud users find it useful, and I'd also be glad to take feedback and other requests. Maybe I'll post this in a separate thread somewhere so more people can see it.

Heh no problem Tormy ;) Tbh, I made it for myself on my pc so that I could weed out the spam followers, but I saw threads like this and realized that others could use it too, so I made it into a website. Glad you found it useful!

I really thank you for this tool. i put on my favorites. I cleaned out my profile from spammers or not-honests (I have not clue who is thge "best" if ever there is one)
on twitter I use who.unfollowed.me I miss only FB now :D I discovered many spammers also there.

I realize this thread's kind of old, but I thought I'd share an app that I made, that might help a bit with addressing this spam followers issue.

The app's at The Soundcloud CircleJerk I'd be really glad if soundcloud users find it useful, and I'd also be glad to take feedback and other requests. Maybe I'll post this in a separate thread somewhere so more people can see it.
That's smart!

happened to me to follow me like 10followers and then the next day i had 3 less.. its weird but they do it as they think ill respond their follows.

Man, someone from this very site (wont say who) did that recently, and before i had a chance to comment back, he had unfollowed and deleted his comment. Im not sure though, he coulda just been upset that it took me a minute to reply. either way, C'est la Vie...

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Thats a great app you made there! For some reason it cant find my account though. Props for making it and sharing it. Its sad that artists can stoop as low as a bait-and-switch.

i had this happen a lot so what i did was unfollowed everyone i didnt recognise, now i only follow people i know/like and dont bother with anyone else

I had this same thing happen to me too man its pretty lame. That is the only website that i have seen where they will follow you to get followed and then unfollow you to make themselves look like hot shit. I just started to not re-follow them immediately and see if they unfollow me. Either way its best to get true followers than sheer numbers so whatever.

Thats a great app you made there! For some reason it cant find my account though. Props for making it and sharing it. Its sad that artists can stoop as low as a bait-and-switch.

Thanks, jgrisly! I tried the app with your profile-link name, 'jgrisly' and it works for me. What seems to be the problem?

I only follow those who follow me and leave a comment.
I listen to a lot of peoples tracks in groups that never comment back but follow in which I do not.

You give love you will receive love in return.

With that being said, if you're on Sound Cloud leave a comment and I'll respond as fast as humanly possible :))

I was searching for something like this!

Thanks for sharing it! :)

Back