Slim/Skinny Jeans or Baggy Pants? Which do you wear?

What do you wear?

• Slim/Skinny Jeans

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Baggy Pants

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Both

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other?

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

TzToppDogg

I still weare baggy pants. Its sad to see that baggy pants are getting dated and out of trend. I guess that in a few years i "have" to quit the streetwear and change to casual clothing style (wich I NOT looking forward to).

So what about you guys? Are you still into big saggy pants or the more slim/skinny jeans?

Depends the occasion. If I'm just lounging about the house, going shopping or whatever it's usually baggy jeans I wear... on nights out it's usually skinny jeans.

what about neither ? why does it have to be either extreme ? i'm just wearing normal ass jeans, not too skinny and not too baggy

baggy. it's more comfortable. plus i gain and lose weight like a drug addict so it's good to have loose wears.

what about neither ? why does it have to be either extreme ? i'm just wearing normal ass jeans, not too skinny and not too baggy

Cause skinny and baggy jeans are whats trend hiphop fashion. If you dont wear any, then just vote for the "Other" option.

Cause skinny and baggy jeans are whats trend hiphop fashion. If you dont wear any, then just vote for the "Other" option.

You know there women's jeans right? I'm not into fashion so I don't get the "its fashion" thing, how far you willing to take that?

mostly slim skinny, but sometimes i wear my old baggy jeans from the skateboarding days:)

Back