Seahawks/Packers Finish

Daunte Sky

Ok ok, I gotta hear your opinions on this crap. I know a lotttt of you were watching this. You wanna what sh*t is cray, that finish!!! This is the most insane thing I've ever seen in the NFL. What ya'll thinkin?? These refs......theeehesseee f**ken scabs....and I'm a Tampa fan if ya'll wondering...

refs alreadz fked up patsßravens resuot

edit
i just saw this action
packers defense already intercepted the ball, seahawks offense foul.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a touchdown honestly. They both caught the ball in the air which means they both had possession. The defender didnt have more possession of the ball until they were on the ground. When both players have possession they automatically give it to the offense.

the defender catched the ball, the offense player catched his arm.
im bagging nfl for bringing the officials back

All I know is that if I'm a real ref, I'm kicking back in my recliner with my feet up & enjoying a nice drink waiting for that phone to ring......cause after that game, my price just went up 10-fold.

I thought it was a touchdown honestly. They both caught the ball in the air which means they both had possession. The defender didnt have more possession of the ball until they were on the ground. When both players have possession they automatically give it to the offense.
you're smoking some good shit bro

I will say that Seattle's defense is legit. They whooped Aaron Rodgers ass the first half. I wish my Redskins had a defense even close to that with RG3 lighting the score up

Back