Rihanna is A DEVIL WORSHIPPER!!?!

Lol I wouldn't say devil worshiper, but have you heard the lyrics to "Russian Roulette" ? What the hell was she thinking... it may be a big metaphor, but still.... dam.

everyone is a devil worshipper
you are a devil worshipper
i am a devil worshipper
we are all DEVIL WORSHIPPERS!!!!
(break into song)

I like Red Velvet Cake. So I went to the grocerie store last night with my daughter and did my shopping when all the single mothers shop. I got e a nice 12 inch joint for the crib and got a few pints of vanilla bean ice cream to set it off. I got myself a double shot of rum and poured it on the ice cream. Man that was good. I love a good thick red velvet cake slice and ice cream. Today I think I might have another.

BTW: Rhianna's just a young chick singing songs that she likes. If it was about worshiping anything it'll be her social life and partying behavior. She's doing what any young lady with a few bucks and a few million fans would do.

Get off her nipples and grow up Light. If she did worship the devil how would you know for sure? You stuck behind a pc believing everything you see. A well put together video or some article that twist words around is not fact. When she says it for sure in an open discussion then I could see it being news. Till then..... Get off her nipples man and have some sex. It'll help with your delusional perspectives. Weirdo

Deranged where you at??!?!?!

This is someone new in the industry, this not griff lol.

Pfffff....hahaha...man, i took a break from this site, I come back, and it's still the same.

Yeah, Rihanna is a devil worshipper cuz Ne-Yo wrote a song about suicide. So what are all these gunplay rappers then? Angels? ZOMG...new conspiracy!!! YAY!!!

Oh, wait a minute, I get it...killing other people is whatever, but killing yourself means you're a DEVIL WORSHIPPER .................................. talk about a leap in logic.

Oh, btw guys, don't ever wear black if you get famous. TheLight will expose your Devil worshipping ways on FP.

Back