Producer Movies?

What's it bout?

I was interested to see what it was bout 2 so i looked it up on netflix...

This what netflix says

Russell (Blair Underwood), a manager of struggling rap artists, borrows money from villain Jay in order to make ends meet. But after his clients become successful, Russell can't pay back the loan -- much to Jay's consternation. A groovy musical about a struggling record company in a large city, this cult classic explores the 1980s New York hip-hop underground via the music of Sheila E., Run DMC, the Fat Boys, Kurtis Blow and many more

not so much movies, but lots of documentaries

West Coast Theory is a great one, the documentary on Girl Talk, The new movie thats coming out with the grammys about DJ Premier, Skrillex, Mark Ronson, Chemical Brothers and shit.. more about DJs

but there are tons of documentaries

I was interested to see what it was bout 2 so i looked it up on netflix...

This what netflix says

Russell (Blair Underwood), a manager of struggling rap artists, borrows money from villain Jay in order to make ends meet. But after his clients become successful, Russell can't pay back the loan -- much to Jay's consternation. A groovy musical about a struggling record company in a large city, this cult classic explores the 1980s New York hip-hop underground via the music of Sheila E., Run DMC, the Fat Boys, Kurtis Blow and many more

Its basically the story of Russel Simmons

not so much movies, but lots of documentaries

West Coast Theory is a great one, the documentary on Girl Talk, The new movie thats coming out with the grammys about DJ Premier, Skrillex, Mark Ronson, Chemical Brothers and shit.. more about DJs

but there are tons of documentaries

That's kinda what I meant..

Producers does not get much attention so there's not that many, or any movies at all that's about them. I think hustle and flow is the closest one, but it doesn't necessarily focus on the producer.

Back