Osama's been dead 7 years ago??? whats ur thoughts?

ROMIL

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Last edited:
So, who's lying? Ol girl or Obama?

I thought the first guy was going somewhere till he started whipping out bible verses........no offense I just thought he would present something else.

What gain would there be in lying about killing Osama apart from another term for Obama?

------

I guess I've been so desensitized by all the other conspiracy theories that stealing another presidential term doesn't seem like a big deal...lol

Last edited:
Lol, don't see what relevance this has to Hip Hop, but umm, my 2 cents; I don't care if he died 7 years or just under 3 weeks ago, as long as hes died like kentucky fried chicken, then I'm happy.

my opinion on this and all other conspiracy theories:

nicca please.

conspiracy theories are trendy now..lmao. heard so much dumb sh*t in the past 2 years it's mind bottling [/will ferrell]

I guess like most american's we'd rather talk about music & sports. On another note you saw the title but decided to come in???? Nothing serious just gathering info on what most people think about the situation. Maybe I shouldve said what do you think about dr dre's new song. lol

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

I can tell u just joined FP, If you notice we talk about more than music on these threads, freedom of speach.

i go in all the conspiracy theory threads. they're way more entertaining than reality tv shows. most of them deserve grammys for best comedic performance.

Soljah Boys new album will be a classic. lol

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

wheres the bass line

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

noblewordz

Put the nutz down noble?

Last edited:
yeah u know she got killed and the dude she said killed osama got killed too in a raid a few years ago i
as the days pass by the story gets more transparent its comedy to me its psy ops idk if he died when this chick said or in 2001 from kidney failure but he didnt die on the 1st

This shit is ****ing retarded.

What is the point of having separated, topical subforums if no one is gonna enforce what kind of shit gets posted in them, and if some single lame nobody can decide he knows better what belongs in that forum?

Add to that the fact that I visit a number of different rap/hiphop related internet forums, and I rarely if ever see these conspiracy theory type threads anywhere on any of them. Yet on FP, I see a new one every single day it seems. I wonder why that is? Could it possibly be that all of these usernames are really the same person/handful of people??? Hmmm......

I personally think these threads are pointless and only spread ignorance, but if you want to post them in the MUSIC BREAKROOM, more power to you. THIS IS NOT WHERE THIS CRAZINESS BELONGS.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

You people wonder why no one takes FP seriously.... Uhhhhhhh seems pretty obvious to me?????

We not only allow shit on here that in the rest of society would be deemed blatantly crazy, a potential indicator of mental illness, and perhaps even grounds for involuntary commitment to a mental hospital... BUT WE ALLOW THE PEOPLE POSTING THIS SHIT TO BASICALLY RUN THE FORUM by posting this garbage wherever and whenever they please!

If you shopped at a music store to buy gear where every time you went in there someone was there trying to tell you about how Bin Laden really died years ago and the US government is covering it up... in full view of the store management, thus creating the impression that management cosigns this bullshit... how many times would you keep shopping there????

This shit is ****ing retarded.

What is the point of having separated, topical subforums if no one is gonna enforce what kind of shit gets posted in them, and if some single lame nobody can decide he knows better what belongs in that forum?

Add to that the fact that I visit a number of different rap/hiphop related internet forums, and I rarely if ever see these conspiracy theory type threads anywhere on any of them. Yet on FP, I see a new one every single day it seems. I wonder why that is? Could it possibly be that all of these usernames are really the same person/handful of people??? Hmmm......

I personally think these threads are pointless and only spread ignorance, but if you want to post them in the MUSIC BREAKROOM, more power to you. THIS IS NOT WHERE THIS CRAZINESS BELONGS.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

You people wonder why no one takes FP seriously.... Uhhhhhhh seems pretty obvious to me?????

We not only allow shit on here that in the rest of society would be deemed blatantly crazy, a potential indicator of mental illness, and perhaps even grounds for involuntary commitment to a mental hospital... BUT WE ALLOW THE PEOPLE POSTING THIS SHIT TO BASICALLY RUN THE FORUM by posting this garbage wherever and whenever they please!

If you shopped at a music store to buy gear where every time you went in there someone was there trying to tell you about how Bin Laden really died years ago and the US government is covering it up... in full view of the store management, thus creating the impression that management cosigns this bullshit... how many times would you keep shopping there????

Dude seriously it isn't that serious. Have you ever been on any other site? they talk about alot more than music. THis site is for music inspired people to trade thoughts ideas and chop it up. Being rap music involves alot of political aspects of course MC's are gonna talk about things going on here. For one I don't know how a person not interested can pay attention and drop a paragraph of non sense that doesnt have to do with anything. Ive been on FP for YEARS and talked about more music than some of the vets. If you dont like the thread then DONT ENTER!!! Like one dude said we need a forum for talking about things other than music. Most rappers on this site are the ones talking about other things than MC Hammer, Eminem, and Soljah Boys movie. lol
Music Involves EVERYTHING in the world!!!!

When you go to the GUITAR Center I hope you dont go in the social area, or walk your way into the break room. lol IF you want music here then go to the right place and get out. >>>

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

@J.P. Styles very true even a sports, spiritual, etc.

Back