Osama Bin Ladden Killed?

cats be celebrating the death of a nobody who wasn't even relevant in this big US - iraq war rant smh.

stupid people for real.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people are happy cuz he is/was a really iconic figure with the whole 9/11 shit going on, and now he has been taken down and people feel happy. I can understand that, eventhough it is questionable if he is really that important in the war on terror

I think a lot of people are happy cuz he is/was a really iconic figure with the whole 9/11 shit going on, and now he has been taken down and people feel happy. I can understand that, eventhough it is questionable if he is really that important in the war on terror

Osama bin laden was nothing more than a patsy. A unimportant figure with no real control over al qaida.

I'll never understand these conspiracy theorists.

They read some shit that some random dude posts on his blog or youtube, then call everyone else stupid for not believing it.

ironic, isn't it?

Bin Laden didn't even exist now... so what was all that video, CGI? He's Jar Jar Binks? Smigel? He just wanted the precious?

I dunno how a dude with a PC and an internet connection can think he knows more than every major news service, every intelligence service, everyone in military leadership, etc... and then can have the balls to call other people stupid for not believing their near paranoid-schizophrenic level rants.

This is going to turn into a multiple part thread about terrorism, conspiracy theories, and politics.

Three-headed threads for the win?

Well, there are still muthafuggas out there who want me dead because I am a U.S. citizen, so we aren't done yet.

Osama bin laden was nothing more than a patsy. A unimportant figure with no real control over al qaida.

How the f*ck do you know that? Any sources? Any proof? I'm not saying he was the head of everything but he was a major figure, at least a very major symbolic figure in this whole war on terrorism.

Jack Bauer is trending on Twitter lol.

"It took the American special forces 10 years to track Osama down, it would have taken Jack Bauer 24 hours."

Great stuff.

The playstation network is down, I guess the Americans had nothing else to do.

Last edited:
How the f*ck do you know that? Any sources? Any proof? I'm not saying he was the head of everything but he was a major figure, at least a very major symbolic figure in this whole war on terrorism.

According to all the analysts and experts on Al-qeada who I've seen on TV today they all say he no longer played any major role in operations as he was too concentrated on hiding. So it's probably true that operations wont be affected. But what you say about him being a symbolic figure is also bang on the money. The good thing in my view is that America have basically said to terrorists: no matter where you are we'll find you and kill you.

Forget yall unpatriotic communist internet revolutionary wannabes.

Im proud they killed Osama bin Laden.

Im proud Obama was the one who did it.

Im proud to be an American *****.

At Least I Know Im free...
american-flag-under-the-sky.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if you dont like America. There's an entire world for you to relocate yourself. Pick a country, move there, eat a dick.

I didn't say I hated America. I'd rather not eat a dick, anywhere. Not that you even make any sense.

I didn't say I hated America. I'd rather not eat a dick, anywhere. Not that you even make any sense.

Well let me put it in a way you just might understand. America shouldn't be ashamed of its achievements because other countries will "hate" us. I don't care what anybody says we're one of the best goddamn countries on this Earth. Who offers national aid to all these so called countries that hate us? When Afghanistan and those other middle eastern countries were housing terrorists and we had to go handle business, who pumped billions into THEIR economy to rebuild homes and schools. Tell me how many other countries would have done that?

Damn it the reason China is surpassing us because they have a collectivist culture where everybody is working for the betterment of the country. While our greatest trait has become our downfall. Democracy gave freedom of choice and will to all yet also gave way to doubters and dissenters and those who rather ***** about how America sucks while they do NOTHING at all to contribute to society. Not only are we fighting battles with foreign nations that wish us harm, but forces within our own borders.

In a land where no one goes hungry. I am more than glad enough to brag about us killing the man who murdered 2,977 of my people! God Bless the USA!

when your the prez, any military operations on this level go directly through you, based off of intellegence you collected. a million things could go wrong.
he gave the order to take someone out on foreign soil. if this had gone wrong it would have instantly started another full scale war with pakistan.
crazy part about it is he was doing this all the while having to release his birth certificate and he ended that speech with "I have more important things to do" boy he wasn't kidding. THIS COULD END THE WAR IN AFGHANISTAN.

KDssc.jpg

this is a MAJOR victory (ww2 status)
they don't have no one on the level to fill that power vaccum in al qiada

So...that jus means he had to say yes or no...
50\50 chance hed get it right
We couldve let 50 Tyson make the choice and hed have the same chance of being right
Obama jus had to sit back and let the military handle it
Not sayin he wont get the credit for "killing Bin Laden"...obviously ppl are gonna give him credit

Back