The Olympic Thread

KelevraOne

Not too Kelevra son
anybody watching the Summer Olympics? Anybody at the Olympics? What event's ya'll looking forward to seeing. I can't wait for the men's basketball which is about to start in like a half an hour

i figured it out, its on the NBC Network if you have that channel, i just looked up my comcast listings and it showed up

You mean the 2012 Illuminati Games? The Zionist 2012 Games logo? The 2 #6 balloons not popping? The rumored attack on 8/3? 8+3=11? And of course, those bizarre light posts...

London-Olympics-2012-Illuminati-Conspiracy.jpeg

Of course, I kid people. Laugh a little.

You mean the 2012 Illuminati Games? The Zionist 2012 Games logo? The 2 #6 balloons not popping? The rumored attack on 8/3? 8+3=11? And of course, those bizarre light posts...

London-Olympics-2012-Illuminati-Conspiracy.jpeg

Of course, I kid people. Laugh a little.

Good one. lol

LMAO, where the hell do you find this stuff?? Was that trending on Twitter lol?

yeap and one polish MTO alike site posted it.
we dont have beaches, ******* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
its even funnier then americans beliving that europe is a country.

" Me watching the Olympics: "Wow! That was impressive!"
Commentator: "ANOTHER DISASTROUS MISTAKE!" "

" Me watching the Olympics: "Wow! That was impressive!"
Commentator: "ANOTHER DISASTROUS MISTAKE!" "

Yo, exactly my thoughts! I was watching the gymnastics the other night watching these guys do these crazy flips and twirls and sh*t and announcer is like "oooh, that's gonna cost him." I'm just sitting there like "Where the hell was the mistake?!?"

Yo, exactly my thoughts! I was watching the gymnastics the other night watching these guys do these crazy flips and twirls and sh*t and announcer is like "oooh, that's gonna cost him." I'm just sitting there like "Where the hell was the mistake?!?"

lol I used to think the same thing. but then I started looking closely at the things they do. You can tell when one of them gymnasts do something that they didn't mean to.

I saw the game between US and Lithuania and wasn't surprised. WAY too many turnovers on the side of the Lithuanians and still, until 2:00 before the end of the game (and two turnovers on the side of the Lithuanians), the game was more than "open". In fact, if it wasn't for Lebron, the Lithuanians would have won.

So as I said in another thread, when a team can rebound and tries to block the US team from running too many fast breaks, they are indeed beatable.

Lets not forget, the last time the US "Dream Team" played against a Lithuanian team (was it in 2008?), they won by 2 points I think (!!!).
Lets keep this in mind; a nation of 3 million people (!!!) has enough potential to compete with the best of the best of the nation with the most professional basketballers. And when it comes to athleticism, the European teams are still only 75-80% of the level of the NBA stars.

Today the US plays against Argentina.
And for the first time in this tournament (especially having watched the game on TV - US vs. Tunesia), I put my bet on Argentina.

If they gonna play SLOW, play the clock down and pass AROUND the zone, they gonna beat the US.
No matter how many 3-pointers Durant or Anthony gonna hit.

The only player who stretches the zone and breaks the defense is...........Lebron. The other players are basically neutralized and have to make their points from the distance/3-point land.

Today Chris Paul will have a REALLY, REALLY hard time competing, because he's gonna play against people, who are better than him. And lets not forget, he's probably the best point-guard in the NBA.

If Lebron doesn't take over and Durant and Anthony won't continue to get these easy long-distance shots, the game won't be only "open-ended"; no, I think, Argentina will win today.

Which would be a sensation, sure.

But hey, when you talk like Kobe and the rest and you think you gonna "sweep" through the competition, yet you win games because the opponent has too many turn-overs, then you are LUCKY.
Today, they gonna have to be MUCH BETTER than in the game vs. Lithuania to win.
And I doubt they CAN be much better.

I don't think Argentina can beat them. The U.S. has too many slasher who can get to the hole. Chris Paul, Russel Westbrook, James Harden, LeBron. I think the speed of the U.S., their tough defense, and cutting big men will lead them to victory in this. Besides Spain to me Argentina is the only team that has a legitimate chance to beat the U.S.

And I was right. Another smacking after a close first half. The U.S. has too many weapons and are too versatile in the ways than can score. Every single person on that team is capable of taking over a game by themselves. So that's why I had some faith in them.

Last edited:
Back