The Official xbox live gamertags

^^**** outta here, you aint warren g.

If so, what happened to you? You used to be one of the better mainstream westcoast producers.

That joint you did for slick rick, behind bars remix, that **** was mad soulful.

But nah, u aint warren G.

xMASTERxVADERx, Extaceee28, and thats it, you will all get PWND against me in any game

who wants to get in some gears of war or gta tongiht, and i got live 08, thast bout it, someone wanna play holler

DJ Mateo 904... (add the spaces)

holla at me on some UNO, and ima beast on that Viva Pinata!

Mines is ThaBronx1 and some times i'm on my sons account xxxSTUNNAxMAN

Mines is ThaBronx1 and some times i'm on my sons account xxxSTUNNAxMAN. We be on COD4 all day til Saints Row 2 comes out. Peace ya'll

Last edited:
why no body talking about the COD5 multiplayer beta? Im downloading it now. 900mB,

Harlemkid112 is my live name...

Sensible Gamer

I have Live but I usually don't hop on anymore. Tired of listening to 8 -12 year olds profanity laced Tourette syndrome through my headset, tired of my COD4 teamates racial slurs as I try to defend them in battle, tired of the 12 - 18 year old geek slang being hurled at me everytime some fat kid gets the upper hand. I was born in 74...I don't know what the hell a "noob" is, or what it means to be "pwned".

I am apart of the 30 and up click that been doin this since 2600.
Video games are a part of our entertainment, not a part of our lives.
I probably play 1 of every 3 games that come out on the xbox...only finished...dunno, maybe 5 or 6 (and that's braggin')

Casual, mature gamers add me: Eachwordsworth

Xabiton said:
how much does it cost for Xbox Live?
$38 for 13 months if you order from WalMart online. I paid $53 in WalMart offline.

JacobACL said:
WHO HAS GEARS 2?? also WHO IS GETTING COD WORLD AT WAR TOMORROW?
I got Gears of War 2 and Call of Duty : World at War

I'm copping the new Need For Speed : Undercover this Tuesday.

gamertag: Bryan Got Swag

Last edited:
DigitalTechnic said:
$38 for 13 months if you order from WalMart online. I paid $53 in WalMart offline.

I got Gears of War 2 and Call of Duty : World at War

I'm copping the new Need For Speed : Undercover this Tuesday.

gamertag: Bryan Got Swag

bryan which one do you like better? everyone is telling me to get gears.

JacobACL said:
bryan which one do you like better? everyone is telling me to get gears.
Depends. I'll put it this way, I bought Call of Duty : World at War like 3 days after I bought Gears of War 2 and haven't played Gears of War 2 since I bought Call of Duty : World at War. I love them both but Call of Duty is my **** right now. All I do is play it online so I don't know about campaign mode but I'm addicted to playing it online. I won't neglect my Gears of War 2 which I think is the best game out for 360 at the current time, I'm just loving the online playing of Call of Duty at the current time. So I suggest both if you got the money else I recommend you download demos for either of those 2 on XBOX Live and try them both.

who dl'ed the new nxe

Back