The Official xbox live gamertags

is their any other alternative ways to hook up your xbox without using their expensive wireless network adapter?

JacobACL said:
is their any other alternative ways to hook up your xbox without using their expensive wireless network adapter?

use a router, and plug it straight in thru the ethernet cable

thats the thing though my router is no where near my tv. the wireless router is down stairs and the tv is in my bonus room thats why i need a wireless solution

im gettin an xbox 360 on monday so my name will be djY-ROC but i will let u kno when i get it setup. cod and madden

Haven't posted on here for a while, hope everyone's good.

I've only recently got a 360 so don't play on Live too much at the moment, but my gamertag is Charles Finesse if you want to add me.

Cheers.

just got it today. djYRoc and all i got is madden but ima get cod real soon in the next couple days.

does anyone have periods of time where their xbox live just freezes up? i am still on my trial and debating if i want to keep it or not because the concept is great but my games freeze a lot. I am not sure if its kuz im playin cats with 56k modems or what but i am on high speed it shouldnt freeze like this

Unless it's breaking up it shouldn't - some games (Bioshock comes to mind) have had bugs that've caused momentary freezing, but if it does it regardless of the game, it sounds like a hardware problem. My console did a couple of complete freeze-ups before dying completely (and giving the red lights of death)...

Gamertag: Agent Aneurysm

I'm mostly on COD4. My halo3 and gears cracked. Gotta get new ones.

Thanks Krushing I am unsure if its just Nba 2k8 or not because its the only game I own and play. I did notice however if I had a lot of things downloading on my computer while playing that both would freeze up. Would that cause anything unusual to happen?

well if your eating up your bandwidth then yes. check your ping while you have both the box and the pc on..

Xabiton said:
Thanks Krushing I am unsure if its just Nba 2k8 or not because its the only game I own and play. I did notice however if I had a lot of things downloading on my computer while playing that both would freeze up. Would that cause anything unusual to happen?

Were you playing online? That *might* cause some lagging - but that should show up as players warping around or running in place or stuff like that, not freezing up the game itself...

Back