The Official PS3 PSN gamertags

_SG_ said:
People play the PS3? Oh Didn't know that.

lol just kidding I'll stick to the 360, but hey does PSN have a unified friends list yet?

u wildin out dude lol, PS3 is outselling the Xbox everywhere last 2 months :) . I got the xbox 360 too just chillin collecting dust next to my PS3. Oh and the PS3 sales are about to go up 18% in the next 2 years due to Blu-Ray winning.

Stréetwíze Productnz said:
Haha tru tru. I'll cane you wit my Chargers team tho, i cant be contained with LT on the ball!!
i dont mess with that Madden lol, our manager does though so hit him when he's on alone, cause if im on too then we playing COD hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha tru tru. I'll cane you wit my Chargers team tho, i cant be contained with LT on the ball!!

chargers and patriots are basically unfair teams but w/e. ill still beat u.

i do wish ps3 had the thing that xbox has where u can chat with somebody while ur playing. i hate how u have to quit the game to read a message and ****.

Y-ROC said:

i do wish ps3 had the thing that xbox has where u can chat with somebody while ur playing. i hate how u have to quit the game to read a message and ****.

thats coming in the next update from what i understand, you'll be able to access the whole cross-bar in game.

anyone up for some COD lol, me and blizzy are going in right now, holla

anyone up for some COD hehe? me and blizzy are going in right now, holla

Last edited by a moderator:
sh*t I got my PS3 on december,got Rainbow Six and Resistance, but I still without net connection, my hands are burning...

Soon I'll join you

Y-ROC said:

Lol typical excuse, is cool tho i'll beat you with anyteam. Whats i dont get tho is all the teams stats are higher in Play Now and Online, but when you start a Franchise their stats go way down, like the bolts are 98 i think, but when i started my franchise they 87, all the other teams drop as well :confused:

But yea i been ghost from COD all week so i'm bout to hop on now quick :D

Yo Myst whats your managers s/n? I need some cats to murk on madden, i swear no one plays madden anymore lol. Errbody goin crazy over FPS's!

Btw i'm a UK boy so if anyone got Fifa holla i am the OFFICIAL KING of Fifa games lol.

we need to make a set date and time to get a madden game goin cuz its too hard over the ps3. make a lobby or somethin

Lol typical excuse, is cool tho i'll beat you with anyteam. Whats i dont get tho is all the teams stats are higher in Play Now and Online, but when you start a Franchise their stats go way down, like the bolts are 98 i think, but when i started my franchise they 87, all the other teams drop as well :confused:

But yea i been ghost from COD all week so i'm bout to hop on now quick :D

Yo Myst whats your managers s/n? I need some cats to murk on madden, i swear no one plays madden anymore lol. Errbody goin crazy over FPS's!

Btw i'm a UK boy so if anyone got Fifa holla i am the OFFICIAL KING of Fifa games lol.

his psn is mrblizzy but if he's on, then im most likely on, and we're most likely playing COD lol. BUt he does play Madden from time to time and he's good.

Mysto said:
u wildin out dude lol, PS3 is outselling the Xbox everywhere last 2 months :) Oh and the PS3 sales are about to go up 18% in the next 2 years due to Blu-Ray winning.

even before that, PS3 sales kicked out XBOX...

Best times for PS3 are about to come....

Did somebody checked out the METAL GEAR live videos on youtube?

that game is a must

I'm picking up a PS3 and GTA4 on my way home from work today. I'll add you Mysto and as20gp first...then eventually I'll read the rest of the thread.

yea def. add me psn=myst2 . I havent touched the multiplayer yet though, wanna finish the whole game first. **** is crazy

I tried MP for like 10 mins.
Can't stop playin the damn SP. It's like a movie.

GjB said:
I'm picking up a PS3 and GTA4 on my way home from work today. I'll add you Mysto and as20gp first...then eventually I'll read the rest of the thread.

I actually did buy the PS3 and GTA4 the day after GTA4 came out, but I just finally setup my PSN account yesterday. My name is...

Ghostphace

Storm11507 my girl like that gta 4 till i got her to play call of duty gta is too slow now i think they shoulda made it like tru crimes ny......i know im behind yall in rank cause yall been playin for a min we should make a fp clan and murder cat...cod will be the best game out until the release of socom baby!!!!!

Back