For my college graduates and or ppl in their later years of college

AG Beats

Did I just commit suicide? Lol i signed up for 15 credits

Fundamentals of Biology

Intro to Programming

Foundation of Computer Architecture

Principles of Macroeconomics

Introduction to Sociology

Can any one tell me a general idea of what I can expect?

Last edited:
15 credit hours isn't that bad. Just stay on top of your studies and don't be dicking around. You will be fine. I did 15 every semester except for my final year.

Good luck :cheers:

15 credit hours isn't that bad. Just stay on top of your studies and don't be dicking around. You will be fine. I did 15 every semester except for my final year.

Good luck :cheers:

Yeah im gonna have to be on my grind for sure. With this schedule ill have two more semesters to go until i have my AAs in computer science. Im not looking forward to the math though, saving it for last! lol

Honestly, I say tackle the classes your are worried about head on. The key to your math courses will be consistency. Study a little bit every night even if it is just a 30 min to 1 hour.

Honestly, I say tackle the classes your are worried about head on. The key to your math courses will be consistency. Study a little bit every night even if it is just a 30 min to 1 hour.

Yeah tahts always my problem is retaining it i can learn it fine

NICE!! that is what I'm going to school for! Yea that is pretty good because there are a lot of computer classes plus TONS of math, well at least for me it is ( Calculus 1,2, & 3, Linear algebra and statistics I think).

Did I just commit suicide? Lol i signed up for 15 credits

Fundamentals of Biology

Intro to Programming

Foundation of Computer Architecture

Principles of Macroeconomics

Introduction to Sociology

Can any one tell me a general idea of what I can expect?

Your head is gonna be in at least 3 different modes because of the range of topics/courses.

Secret to success in any tertiary study (post high school) is to be consistent with your application in and out of the lecture room. Do your labs promptly and finish at least one lab experiment per lab session.

Intro to programming has embedded in it some mathematical concepts, particularly the results of logic and probabilities, so be prepared to work hard to remember the concepts. Learn how to create, read and use a truth table if nothing else to assist in managing this part of the course.

Architecture will deal with basic building blocks of computer systems and you may feel that you are studying physics/electronics rather than computers, but stick it out, it will all come together in the end.

Macroeconomics has some maths attached as well, mostly in how to interpret large amounts of data so that short term and long term trends can be recognised. This is mostly set theory (an extension of logic) and probabilities.

Sociology and Biology also uses some math, again set theory and probabilities more than anything else

Your head is gonna be in at least 3 different modes because of the range of topics/courses.

Secret to success in any tertiary study (post high school) is to be consistent with your application in and out of the lecture room. Do your labs promptly and finish at least one lab experiment per lab session.

Intro to programming has embedded in it some mathematical concepts, particularly the results of logic and probabilities, so be prepared to work hard to remember the concepts. Learn how to create, read and use a truth table if nothing else to assist in managing this part of the course.

Architecture will deal with basic building blocks of computer systems and you may feel that you are studying physics/electronics rather than computers, but stick it out, it will all come together in the end.

Macroeconomics has some maths attached as well, mostly in how to interpret large amounts of data so that short term and long term trends can be recognised. This is mostly set theory (an extension of logic) and probabilities.

Sociology and Biology also uses some math, again set theory and probabilities more than anything else

Can always count on BC for a detailed and excellent reply!

Im not too terrible at....I guess basic math...its when you get into complex fractions and the harder parts of algebra that I start to get agitated lol.

For my AA I only need like the basic math class and calc. I think. Maybe one more but I dont think so. I dont know what classes i'll need in my 3rd and 4th year.

I know the classes are diverse but shit I know I can handle it. Its just gonna be a lot of studying and I think Im gonna have to write stuff down a lot and take good notes to retain the skills. Plus use my web crawling skills lol

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

i wonder what type of things ill be programming in into to prog.

Maybe some visual basic stuff? or do they even use that anymore lol

Back