Movies...

hype the producer

livin phat
So, here it is, official FP movies thread. What are yours all time favorites? What have you watched recently and you liked? What movie(s) would you recommend? What movies that have been anounced you are waiting to be released? Write...

Here are some of my favorite movies of all time:

The Shawshank Redemption

the-shawshank-redemption-poster-1.jpg

Carlito's Way

carlitos-way-movie-poster-1993-1010263058.jpg

The Lord Of The Rings

the_lord_of_the_rings_the_fellowship_of_the_ring_001.jpg

The Machinist

the-machinist-posters.jpg

Sin City

Poster-of--Sin-City-sin-city-294241_281_399.jpg

Scarface

8219_Scarface_poster.jpg

Inglorious Basterds

inglourious-basterds-swing-away-20091029001449904-000.jpg

The Untouchables

Untouchables.jpg

Brazil
Drug-store Cowboy
Army of Darkness

If you are brave and "indulged" , you could watch Eraser Head , or Alone in the T-shirt Zone ! :P

Yeah I heard about Eraser Head that it's a little, how should I say... eccentric?!

Yes , to some tune !
Probably the strangest film David Lynch has done , about some guys descent into mental illness after the birth of his disabled child .

As for the Tshirt zone .... never even heard of the film , I borrowed a movie on VHS from a friend and Tshirt Zone was on the tape after .
A thoroughly weird film !

Aside from all of the ganster flicks most people would post, here's a few:

Donnie Darko
Braveheart
Raging Bull
Leon: The Professional
A Bug's Life
Forrest Gump
Fight Club
Inception
Pulp Fiction
Up
Schindler's List

Aside from all of the ganster flicks most people would post, here's a few:

Donnie Darko
Braveheart
Raging Bull
Leon: The Professional
A Bug's Life
Forrest Gump
Fight Club
Inception
Pulp Fiction
Up
Schindler's List

Yeah you're right about gangster movies lol but I just had to post at least a couple of them. I didn't post two, generally considered, best gangster movies, Godfather, which is kinda overrated IMO (not that I think it's a bad movie) and Once Upon A Time In America, which I haven't watched yet (I always get "intimidated" when I see the length of it lol).

Nice list tho

Watched Easy A last night... Emma Stone is probably the cutest living being. I was expecting more from the movie tho, although can't say it's bad

My favorites movie of all time is DEAD PRESIDENTS!!! Go to love the storyline and the actors. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
the Guard (irish film)
Local Hero (Mark Knopfler did the soundtrack)
Waveriders (Irish surf film)
Endless Summer 1 & 2
Inception
Unborn
Orphan

my favorites are eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, there will be blood, no country for old men, dead poets society, stalker (russian film from the 70's), ben hur, vanilla sky, waking life, magnolia, adaptation, being john malkovich, many more

Back