Looking for some critique on my flow! :)

Tayker

I'm really working hard to improve my flow because I know it's got a looong way to go. I'm a bit embarassed to show it to people directly for feedback and was wondering if some of you guys here would be friendly enough to give me some positive feedback if I posted some of my youtube vids here. :cool:

you have a few wrinkles that you need to iron out as far as syllable cramming, annunciation and proper mic spacing. You have a good natural rhythm which is essential now you just find out where you need work and tighten up from there. remember when you start to yell since you don't have a limiter/threshold set up you need to scoot back a little further so the loudness isn't so harsh. Also learn what sounds smooth, keep a cadence and don't try to stuff to many syllables in between kick and snare because it will sound rushed/forced/sloppy and it really stands out. but overall a lot of potential just keep practicing everyday and always challenge yourself to take that extra step outside of your normal comfort zone and through time it will pay off

Back