Looking to make a few new friends :D

GROfficial

UK Garage DJ/Producer
Hello everyone!
I'm GR- I produce(well, i try!) UK Garage Music (If you haven't heard of it, its a bit like house but more off-beat, for an example google "old skool UK garage classics Chris Renegade" it is an excellent mix) I have been producing just over half a year now, and I have gotten better, but I'm still nowhere near professional. I'm 14- I don't have the money to invest in a studio or Giant EQ boards-I have FL studio and NI massive.
So I just found this forum today and got registered, I'd like to get to know a few people here, Just to be a part of the community and have a few people to help me out with learning stuff, I did have a friend who was like that but then he suddenly decided to block me on skype for no reason :D. So cheers for reading. Im probably going to get trolled aren't I.

I'm not that into UK Garage, but I'm a real Future Garage head (don't produce it though). :)
Don't worry, not that much trolling here on FP to my experience, we're pretty serious here (almost too serious sometimes haha).

Welcome aboard!

k cheers :) I like all kinds of garage really, but every time I try to produce it ends up as UK/2step or US garage. I have never been into grime much, but its okay :D

Back