Are Latin women > all others?

Bruh..don't get me started.

attachment.php

I lose sleep over Latin women.

Last edited:
Well, she's pretty much perfect in my honest opinion. but since i'm annoying and ugly as **** i can never get a chick like that. sooo, i hate her. (y)

Well, she's pretty much perfect in my honest opinion. but since i'm annoying and ugly as **** i can never get a chick like that. sooo, i hate her. (y)

You don't need looks to get a woman like her. Just get your money up and get some game. I have seen dudes that look like Dennis Rodman pull girls as pretty as Manuela just because they had some dough and knew how to flirt.

You don't need looks to get a woman like her. Just get your money up and get some game. I have seen dudes that look like Dennis Rodman pull girls as pretty as Manuela just because they had some dough and knew how to flirt.

I know what you're saying. But i'm not into women who are only after money and fame. I actually find them disgusting as sh!t.. Call me crazy but i'd rather take regular, decent looking chick that has some personality and who likes me for some other reasons... any other reasons than money and fame actually.
:cheers:

I know what you're saying. But i'm not into women who are only after money and fame. I actually find them disgusting as sh!t.. Call me crazy but i'd rather take regular, decent looking chick that has some personality and who likes me for some other reasons... any other reasons than money and fame actually.
:cheers:

It's not like the world is divided into hot gold diggers and ugly good girls. Just gotta keep looking and get around town see plenty of em.

I live in a latin country (Brazil) and to tell you the truth, the most beautiful ones here are from european ascent. Normally the mix between afro with causasian doesn't end so good.

Example why european girls are prettier? Gisele Bündchen. Damn, she's hot.

I live in a latin country (Brazil) and to tell you the truth, the most beautiful ones here are from european ascent. Normally the mix between afro with causasian doesn't end so good.

Bruh, check out Mariand Castrejon. I posted a pic of her but it doesn't show up. She hella purty.

Don't most guys from Latin countries like European/White women more than Latin women?

You know Latin women are African, Asian, and Caucasian intermixed so by default they can't be > than any other group of women because majority of women in the world look the same/have similar features right? That woman you used as an example can pass for Indian, African, or mixed sooooo....All the traits that make you believe this I can find in any woman. Your preference is your preference and your entitled to it. There are definitely a lot of sexy Latin women but I feel majority are heavily conformed and lacking in the personality department. They're kind of boring to me.

Last edited:
Latinas age badly. And some that I know use waaaay to much foundation. I mean hell, too much makeup looks disgusting on a latina, or in any race tbh

Back