Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Are Latin women > all others?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,820
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 99 Times in 85 Posts

    Are Latin women > all others?

    Sign in to disable this ad

    Look at Manuela and tell me....




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
    Bruh..don't get me started.



    I lose sleep over Latin women.
    Last edited by DjPolair; 04-05-2015 at 10:27 AM.
    Everybody yelled surprise...I wasn't surprised...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,535
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
    Well, she's pretty much perfect in my honest opinion. but since i'm annoying and ugly as **** i can never get a chick like that. sooo, i hate her. (y)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,820
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 99 Times in 85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pumppuhaulikkomies View Post
    Well, she's pretty much perfect in my honest opinion. but since i'm annoying and ugly as **** i can never get a chick like that. sooo, i hate her. (y)

    You don't need looks to get a woman like her. Just get your money up and get some game. I have seen dudes that look like Dennis Rodman pull girls as pretty as Manuela just because they had some dough and knew how to flirt.



  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,535
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Desire Inspires View Post


    You don't need looks to get a woman like her. Just get your money up and get some game. I have seen dudes that look like Dennis Rodman pull girls as pretty as Manuela just because they had some dough and knew how to flirt.
    I know what you're saying. But i'm not into women who are only after money and fame. I actually find them disgusting as sh!t.. Call me crazy but i'd rather take regular, decent looking chick that has some personality and who likes me for some other reasons... any other reasons than money and fame actually.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pumppuhaulikkomies View Post
    I know what you're saying. But i'm not into women who are only after money and fame. I actually find them disgusting as sh!t.. Call me crazy but i'd rather take regular, decent looking chick that has some personality and who likes me for some other reasons... any other reasons than money and fame actually.
    It's not like the world is divided into hot gold diggers and ugly good girls. Just gotta keep looking and get around town see plenty of em.
    Everybody yelled surprise...I wasn't surprised...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    S„o Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    2,034
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
    I live in a latin country (Brazil) and to tell you the truth, the most beautiful ones here are from european ascent. Normally the mix between afro with causasian doesn't end so good.

    Example why european girls are prettier? Gisele BŁndchen. Damn, she's hot.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddream View Post
    I live in a latin country (Brazil) and to tell you the truth, the most beautiful ones here are from european ascent. Normally the mix between afro with causasian doesn't end so good.

    Example why european girls are prettier? Gisele BŁndchen. Damn, she's hot.
    Bruh, check out Mariand Castrejon. I posted a pic of her but it doesn't show up. She hella purty.
    Everybody yelled surprise...I wasn't surprised...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    342
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    #wifegoals

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,820
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 99 Times in 85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddream View Post
    I live in a latin country (Brazil) and to tell you the truth, the most beautiful ones here are from european ascent. Normally the mix between afro with causasian doesn't end so good.

    Example why european girls are prettier? Gisele BŁndchen. Damn, she's hot.

    Don't most guys from Latin countries like European/White women more than Latin women?



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •