jarre

phil40

Hey there guys bit of s trange request on here but I want to make a picture/profile picture similar to jean Michel jarres magnetic fields cover, which is half of his face, I want to make my own but what software would be the best for this.

phil40;4***9700 said:
Hey there guys bit of s trange request on here but I want to make a picture/profile picture similar to jean Michel jarres magnetic fields cover, which is half of his face, I want to make my own but what software would be the best for this.

Photoshop bro!

Hey guys thanks for the replies, another question im a massive fan of jean Michel jarre and eagerly awaiting his new album in October, my question I I have some gear at home I want to set up to start putting some musical ideas together and just want some advice,

The gear I have so far is - an akai mpk25
novation nio 2/4
and software is reason 5
native instruments - massive
absynth
ableton 9
fl studio
arturia v collection vst's
superwave bundle

and countless numbers of vst's

is this an ok setup to mess about with and I also have the superwave bundle vst's but how on earth do I use/turn on/enable vst's through reason etc

any steps, guidance or advice would be massively appreciated

I would love to make some melodies etc in the same vain as jean Michel jarre

Hey as regards the gimp software how do I open the built in webcam from the gimp if that's possible, I have windows 8.1 and for some reason I cant open the camera app, so what software if any can I use to try to open cam

Back