Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ineresting **** thread

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Michio Kaku is a beast!

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Holy vultures, multiversal mind axe.

Last edited by Ali'i; 03-15-2011 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks
    "Take women out of their lives, and great wealth would be useless to most men."

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 901_Rice_Street View Post
    This is right up my alley right here. Love this shit!!!!! I think of the universe as a way of traveling time that the human race will never be able to figure out how to do (alive). As far as it being said about the 5th dimension, I see Heaven as the 10th dimension. In Heaven you can choose diferent universes to travel in because now you have moved past the 4th dimension (that is physical) into the ability to move through time which is what I believe "a" universe is (actual time) since infinity has no past, present, or future. We have chosen "life" from infinity. But life is only limited to the dimension it's in so we can't go no further til we reach infinity "again lol".....from there, we can go and kick it with (Michael Jackson for example) in another realm that is like what we are used to now on this Earth. If the imagination can think it, imagine being able to produce your imagination....kind of like thinking about a sexy lady in a red dress right now (you have entered infinity from that imagination right now in the physical). Error is an element (and errors can be corrected "due" to this infinite gift). I believe this strongly because the imagination allows it, dreams allow it. There isn't a clock ticking when you are sleep or when you imagine, but it is when you wake up in the physical (if it is it is probably set diferent that the clock on your computer).

Nevermind me.....just my imagination. But it's my imagination that keeps me sane.

Thanks

[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 05-01-2011 at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-29-2011 at 04:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added 07-06-2011 at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-01-2011 at 05:07 PM ----------

Last edited by Wha Chu Mean; 05-01-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks

Thread Information