Ineresting **** thread

Wha Chu Mean

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

[video=youtube;5VNTPwVvLzE&NR=1]video[/video]

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

I would like to post some art things as well but only U-Tube is supported.

I'm making that ****ing midi controller glove. Yes.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

[video=youtube;JkxieS-6WuA&feature=related]video[/video]

[video=youtube;ySBaYMESb8o&feature=fvwrel]video[/video]

I thought the guy was a hoarder at first.
When I saw the complete episode I understood.
The dude buys over $5k worth of groceries and only pays $250 on one trip to the store (watch TLC for the whole episode). He gives away alot of it as well... BIG tax write off.

Last edited:
I'm making that ****ing midi controller glove. Yes.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

[video=youtube;JkxieS-6WuA&feature=related]video[/video]

[video=youtube;ySBaYMESb8o&feature=fvwrel]video[/video]

This is right up my alley right here. :) Love this shit!!!!! I think of the universe as a way of traveling time that the human race will never be able to figure out how to do (alive). As far as it being said about the 5th dimension, I see Heaven as the 10th dimension. In Heaven you can choose diferent universes to travel in because now you have moved past the 4th dimension (that is physical) into the ability to move through time which is what I believe "a" universe is (actual time) since infinity has no past, present, or future. We have chosen "life" from infinity. But life is only limited to the dimension it's in so we can't go no further til we reach infinity "again lol".....from there, we can go and kick it with (Michael Jackson for example) in another realm that is like what we are used to now on this Earth. If the imagination can think it, imagine being able to produce your imagination....kind of like thinking about a sexy lady in a red dress right now (you have entered infinity from that imagination right now in the physical). Error is an element (and errors can be corrected "due" to this infinite gift). I believe this strongly because the imagination allows it, dreams allow it. There isn't a clock ticking when you are sleep or when you imagine, but it is when you wake up in the physical (if it is it is probably set diferent that the clock on your computer).

Nevermind me.....just my imagination. But it's my imagination that keeps me sane.

Last edited:
Michio Kaku is a beast!

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Holy vultures, multiversal mind axe.

Last edited:
This is right up my alley right here. :) Love this shit!!!!! I think of the universe as a way of traveling time that the human race will never be able to figure out how to do (alive). As far as it being said about the 5th dimension, I see Heaven as the 10th dimension. In Heaven you can choose diferent universes to travel in because now you have moved past the 4th dimension (that is physical) into the ability to move through time which is what I believe "a" universe is (actual time) since infinity has no past, present, or future. We have chosen "life" from infinity. But life is only limited to the dimension it's in so we can't go no further til we reach infinity "again lol".....from there, we can go and kick it with (Michael Jackson for example) in another realm that is like what we are used to now on this Earth. If the imagination can think it, imagine being able to produce your imagination....kind of like thinking about a sexy lady in a red dress right now (you have entered infinity from that imagination right now in the physical). Error is an element (and errors can be corrected "due" to this infinite gift). I believe this strongly because the imagination allows it, dreams allow it. There isn't a clock ticking when you are sleep or when you imagine, but it is when you wake up in the physical (if it is it is probably set diferent that the clock on your computer).

Nevermind me.....just my imagination. But it's my imagination that keeps me sane.

---------- Post added 05-01-2011 at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-29-2011 at 04:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added 07-06-2011 at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-01-2011 at 05:07 PM ----------

Last edited:
Back