How old are you guys?

14. Got interested in music when I was about 10, I learned to play piano, drums and guitar. Started dj-ing and producing when I was around 12 I think. Still got alot to learn. :)

I'm 20. I started graffiti at 12. Got superduty heavy into hip-hop. When I was 14 a couple older DnB DJs showed me how to use a DAW, but I only dabbled for a couple months... I started rapping at 15. Recording at 16. Did that on and off... Then Willmax (a member here, but I met him through another community and we've been super close for years) taught me to make beats right around this time last year. I started ****ing with it a lot until June... Didn't start back up until 2 days ago. I don't really know that much, but I can flip a sample and program some drums. I'm planning on going through a beat binge this week while I recover from the flu (my throat is ****ed so rapping isn't an option)....

20..most dangerous days.noones is ever soo old at anything. look at daft punk guys still alot cooler than most young producers

Last edited:
Then spinnin' records is probably finding you.lol jk nothing serious. Early start is always great. Congrats kid

Back