Hi I'm New!

Yrame

Hi i'm new in this forum,i want to post this track to you,all feedback are welcome!
I'm from italy and i'm 19 Years Old. I join this forum 'cause i'm a producer,and i want to learn English very well,to speak and write. Sorry for the error if they are :D

Welcome! And wrong section to post your music. But you can definitely learn a lot of English here. Maybe not the most proper English, but you'll learn.

yeap, look at me, Ive learned english from movies and games, never had it at school and everybody can understand me. Thats the point in the life; to understand people and be understood.
Welcome and there's "Showcase Your Music! Give & Receive Feedback." section, where you can post links to your music after reaching 10 or 20 posts. Remember; if youll give feedback then people gonna return it.

Yrame, you speak better English, than a lot of us native English speakers do, lol! Welcome and much success!

Hi i'm new in this forum,i want to post this track to you,all feedback are welcome!
I'm from italy and i'm 19 Years Old. I join this forum 'cause i'm a producer,and i want to learn English very well,to speak and write. Sorry for the error if they are :D

Back