Is this going to go on forever??????

Flaw in equation(#RSE not=0)

You are correct. I've been working on that...

So what we need to do instead of setting RSE equal to zero is take the inverse of RSE...(1/RSE).

Right now he's an annoying, cocky douche with terrible beats, so his inverse would be an awesome, humble dude with a great personality and hot beats.

The only part I can't figure out is how to fit that absurdly huge ego of his into the denominator. I have limited knowledge of the properties of physics, so I'm stumped at this point...

Carnage,

Can you please ban all of these accounts that Robot Sunset Extreme is making? Tha Old Man, J.Troupe. Lady Carnage, Chum Lee, Dwel1s, Rebel America, etc...

Is there anyway to ban his IP address? Or anything else that can be done to eliminate him once and for all?

Thanks!

They were all banned before you posted this message - as are the IPs. I've been here for 8 years and seen this ish time and time again - dont worry, its under control.

Hey Carnage , if they don't bugger off , it would be a shame if their IP ended up on 4chan or something :P

Agree, if they don't quit with the bull****, just post their IPs so the people can take matters into their own hands if you know what I mean ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who's creating these multiple accounts (maybe RSE like you guys say) but I talk to Modus outside the forum...I know he's not behind em.

They were all banned before you posted this message - as are the IPs. I've been here for 8 years and seen this ish time and time again - dont worry, its under control.

Cool, I appreciate it! I was just getting so sick of RSE! That guy is a serious jack as$!

Thanks though for pulling out the ban hammer and laying the smack down!

ONE

Yeah, I met Dr. Martin Luther King in 1962 in Memphis, Tennessee. I walkin' down the street minding my own business, just walking on. Feelin' good. I walk around the corner, a man walk up, hit me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. And I look up and it's Dr. Martin Luther King. I said 'Dr. King?' and he said 'Ooops, I thought you were some body else.'

Thanks though for pulling out the ban hammer and laying the smack down!

and that's why i'm so surprised that so many people came to his defense when i posted the poll as to whether to ban him or not...

over 70 members voted and when it was all said and done, it was either a tie or they voted that RSE should NOT be banned...which made absolutely no sense at all to me...

and frankly, this place has been a lot more serene w/ out the guys that were recently banned...
:cheers:

and that's why i'm so surprised that so many people came to his defense when i posted the poll as to whether to ban him or not...

over 70 members voted and when it was all said and done, it was either a tie or they voted that RSE should NOT be banned...which made absolutely no sense at all to me...

and frankly, this place has been a lot more serene w/ out the guys that were recently banned...
:cheers:
Pretty much.. At the time it wasn't so bad but the more attention he got the worse he got. He prolly feels like **** now without it.

Pretty much.. At the time it wasn't so bad but the more attention he got the worse he got. He prolly feels like **** now without it.

I don't think so, I think he's at some other forum trying to stir up some **** LOL. I feel sorry for the unsuspecting members.

Back