Giving Away Free Stickers

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
No strings attached, just a free sticker mailed straight to you (w/ free shipping).

Fill out your address and you'll have one in 1 to 2 weeks: Free Giveaway | Epsilon-144

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 5.58.03 AM.png
(Click to enlarge)

Cheers,

Epsilon-144

Last edited:
The free sticker offer is still going (probably forever)! I'm getting requests for them daily, so it's been cool. Thanks!

Also,if you want the chance to win a free shirt, I have another giveaway. Since I don't have facebook, or anyway to provide updates to people, I rely on an email subscription newsletter. It just provides updates on new releases, radio features, shows, things im doing, etc.
The link for the mailing list is right here: Epsilon-144 | Newsletter

if you sign up, you'll be automatically entered to win a free shirt. ...more details on that are through the link above.

Thanks, and please share with a homie/friend. Peace.

Last edited:
I suggest that you offer both your tee and sticker forever. Good job on your idea(s). I wish you the best.

yo for some reason, yahoo email addresses dont come thru. ...I can see the confirmation page load so people are requesting the stickers but the form answers (email, name, address, etc.) don't come thru. If you have a gmail account, use that. The software I'm using to run the form requests doesn't let yahoo thru because of a data breach a few years ago.

just a heads up, donno if anyone will see this but ya, ....or just email me: eric@epsilon144.com

thanks homies.

Last edited:
Back