FL Studio should come with a shirt that says "I bought FL Studio"

Charnell

@jdcharnell
I can't believe how many people I've talked to that talk about making music with their bootleg FL. They should all come with that shirt. People would be like "woah you can buy FL?".

I didn't pay for my copy of FL, and I really don't care either.

I'll buy it eventually.

The only thing that bugs me about piracy is now everybody has FL and is a "producer".

To the point where when people tell me they use FL I pretty much don't take them seriously initially.

If you tell me you use FL (and only FL) in my head you're a noob until proven otherwise.

I didn't pay for my copy of FL, and I really don't care either.

I'll buy it eventually.

The only thing that bugs me about piracy is now everybody has FL and is a "producer".

To the point where when people tell me they use FL I pretty much don't take them seriously initially.

If you tell me you use FL (and only FL) in my head you're a noob until proven otherwise.

HELL yeah...everyone thinking they make beats when all they make is the a 4 bar drum loop n some shitty beep boops lol

I use FL Studio.....play bass, guitar, slide guitar and upright bass and harmonica pretty proficiently also....track everything into FL Studio......went to Nashville last night and recorded my home girls (that play with the Nashville Strings) into Fl Studio....a program doesn't define people...its the idiot behind the computer....i can send you links to some friends' soundcloud pages that have iMacs, Logic and the lastest motorized fader digi design whatever and Komplete 9......still cant make a beat to save their lives......but they call themselves producers.....what makes you a producer?? if i called you right now and said i wanted live anything put down could you deliver?? if i called you up and said i wanted somebody chatting in some unique language over a chilled out song...could you deliver?? cheers

I jacked mine. I bought it once... A few years back when 5 was out. Lost all my info on my old desktop and yeah... Jacked 9 and been using it for a couple years. I love FL. Maybe after I make more cash I will buy it again. Maybe not.

Back