Dissertation help

JJM629

Hey guys, i’m currently in the middle of my dissertation for the music production course i’m on and i was hoping you guys wouldn’t mind answering a short questionnaire :)

My dissertation title is “Does the future of music production lie inside the box?” The questionnaire is about attitudes when it comes to working and recording within a DAW.

If you guys could help me out that would be awesome, and i’ll share the results on here once i’ve finished my dissertation.

Cheers in advance :D

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Inthebox

done

only quibbles:
no gender classification - you can always amalgamate if there are insufficient numbers of females responding
stopping age at 45+ does not reflect that there are musicians/producers still working in their 60's and beyond i.e. better to know more about age and then make a decision later in the process to amalgamate some age ranges than not have the data at all

an interesting set of questions - are you going to do a statistical analysis or a qualitative analysis only? what statistical tests would you apply to this if you were to do that?

Back