Chevy Camaro vs Dodge Challenger looks. (Just saw the 2010 Camaro on the road!!)

What looks better

• Total voters
Just saw that b!tch on the road! Im gonna be picking up either one of these or a Dodge Challenger. Cant decide for sure but it looks like the Camaro has nicer lines.

photo-7.jpg

I would get either the silver or the white. SS of course. I like the Camaro in every aspect better except I prefer the back view of the Challengers so thats why its still in the running.

camaro.jpg

or

photo.php

Challenger. More raw old school lines. Camaro isn't even an old car, only been out of production for 7 years.

American Cars?

I'll pass.

But I love classic Mopar, but that was when american cars lasted for more than 5 years.

Picture me roll'n nuccas... My wife's Accord will out run/drive/last either of those visually stunning pieces of shyt... plus my A4 is such a car that Chevy's corner cutting asses can't even get close to... I wouldn't buy American right now for nothing... If a car company can drop the price of a car almost $10,000 that pretty much shows what the vehicles worth. My A4's 2 yr's old and it seems faster now then when I got it.. My cuz'ns Dodge Magnums 1 yr old and has problems my 6yr old Accord doesn't... Remember guys... there's no recession in Japan/Germany/AU/etc...
Audi_A4_SilverLED_.jpg
Audi_A4Interiorl.jpg

lol... I got the 07 turbo but I was in a rush...lol

I love my joint man... It looks alil out of place amongst all my Acura driving homies but I always get there quicker...
BWAGHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Shiddd, i just wish I had a vehicle. It's tha sole reason I'm not in college right now.

Picture me roll'n nuccas... My wife's Accord will out run/drive/last either of those visually stunning pieces of shyt... plus my A4 is such a car that Chevy's corner cutting asses can't even get close to... I wouldn't buy American right now for nothing... If a car company can drop the price of a car almost $10,000 that pretty much shows what the vehicles worth. My A4's 2 yr's old and it seems faster now then when I got it.. My cuz'ns Dodge Magnums 1 yr old and has problems my 6yr old Accord doesn't... Remember guys... there's no recession in Japan/Germany/AU/etc...

i love foreign cars better than american as well but ur wifes accord will not beat an SS camaro or R/t Challenger.. thats just stupid

not even a base camaro... pls do research lol

i love foreign cars better than american as well but ur wifes accord will not beat an SS camaro or R/t Challenger.. thats just stupid

not even a base camaro... pls do research lol
I'm talking about endurance as a solid vehicle for yrs to come... When I said "out run" I mean outlast...mybad...

lol... I got the 07 turbo but I was in a rush...lol

I love my joint man... It looks alil out of place amongst all my Acura driving homies but I always get there quicker...
BWAGHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Nah man I feel you. i would take a foreign car any day over American junk.

Back