Arizona immigration law: why the controversy?

It's funny that you didn't hear to much outcry from Mexicans about profiling when it was primarily black citizens being profiled, but now that it is Mexicans being profiled they expect all of this socalled solidarity with blacks on this issue. Where were you when WE needed YOU.

Many Illegal immigrants do pay taxes. Usually they falsify a social security number then the money is taken out of thier check. Just as was the case with Market Ranch.

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/93640169.html

No one ever cries bloody murder for waitresses who don't claim all thier tips or contractors who only accept cash and then fail to include the transaction.

Many Illegal immigrants do pay taxes. Usually they falsify a social security number then the money is taken out of thier check. Just as was the case with Market Ranch.

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/93640169.html

No one ever cries bloody murder for waitresses who don't claim all thier tips or contractors who only accept cash and then fail to include the transaction.

Yes but their money stays around to stimulate the american economy. Illegals' money doesn't. they send much of it back to mexico to stimulate the mexican economy.

So you are saying it's okay to not pay taxes.
Either it's okay to pay taxes or it's not okay to pay taxes.

As far as where the money is spent. All people living in the U.S. need to survive living in the U.S. It's not like the average alien pulls a 9~5 then heads back across the border to call it a night.

I've got no problem with someone who busts ass all day all night to have a little something for themselves and thier families. They take the jobs that no american will. Jobs like field laborers picking cotton for your clothes, digging ditches laying sod and a hundred other things that you and average joe american wouldn't. Until your ready to do those menial jobs for substandard pay, maybe you ought to step aside for the worker who will.

Yes but their money stays around to stimulate the american economy. Illegals' money doesn't. they send much of it back to mexico to stimulate the mexican economy.

In all fairness, that's a senseless statement. Americans outsourcing their money to foriegn cars, clothes, electronics ect, as well as the money we spend on illegal things(drugs, prostitution, stolen/hot items, gambling) stimulates our economy was less than Pablo sending home $60 every paycheck. He could be a legal citizen and send home money.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the law, I have it printed out and read through it a couple weeks ago - it makes something that is illegal, illegal. LOL

What's wrong is the guy enforcing it:
phoenixnewtimes(.)com/arpaio

all this is gonna do is increase racial profiling and stereotypes. laws like this break up families here trying to live the american dream and work, which if i remeber correctly the founders of this country immigrated here also. now i understand trying to keep criminals and terrorist out but do innocent people really have to get hurt in the process. this is an issue of human rights.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MvC85Av-E

Back