Anybody here watch stand up comedy?

You should chec out Tim Minchin... not really stand up, since he plays the piano most of the time but he's hillarious!!

I watch Billy Connolly, Mitch Hedberg (RIP) and George Carlin (RIP) quite a lot. Sometimes I poke around Youtube and watch random comedians from time to time for the hell of it.

Louis CK and George Carlin is where it's at. If you're looking more stuff along the same lines I'd consider Doug Stanhope and Lewis Black. Some awesome stand-up comedy right there.

im amazed that only one person mentiioned dave chapelle

For real. I hadda stop by & say somethin. I fell asleep last night dyin watchin both that Killin Em Softly & For What It's Worth. His show funny Af too. He the best.

Ya i watch these . This is to good to watch, full of entertaining. I also download in my pc. When i bore then i watch these commedies..

Umph! I love comedians. Give me a good laugh any day. Can't stand people who take life so seriously. If I wanted to be around that mess, I'd solicit a funeral home. As for specifics? Stephen Wright, Jerry Seinfeld, Steve Martin, George Lopez, even Dane Cook and Daniel Tosh have their moments.

Check out Bill Burr. Pretty hilarious. Louis C.K. is probably my current favorite but Dave is the greatest in recent history IMHO

Back