Anybody else sort of feel sorry for this Bieber guy?

Yuno

Loudness Warrior
I mean, I once was a hater too but... now that everyone's a hater I feel kind of bad for the kid.

I feel more sorry for the grown folk who NEED resort to him to make them feel better about themselves....LOL!
edited...added NEED

Last edited:
yeah on youtube all I see is a bunch of people insulting his manhood.

but damn, kid's gotta be filthy rich.

I just don't get it on the haters, no offense, I'm not a fans of Bieber not either hate him just because I don't listen to the music. But I admit the kid got talent and surrounded by greedy people around him.

We made him, packaged him, promoted him now we try to destroy him. Sounds about right.

We made him, packaged him, promoted him now we try to destroy him. Sounds about right.

And with a single post, someone summed up the music, movie and manipulation (advertisement) worlds. Congrats. :victory:

And so... money = not giving a shit about haters?

Some people get really hurt by that kinda ish and Bieber does look like a little bytch so...

he's 17 years old, when i was his age i was gettin heated for every negative commentar. But really, even if he's gettin upset or hurt trough the comments he gonna survive and come back stronger, if you know what i mean.

There's always a backlash with these teen pop idols, and the world eats it up. Our society loves to watch big stars plummet to their doom. I don't feel bad for them tho - I don't even know them. They don't feel bad for the ish I deal with. Relatively speaking, it can't be too bad when you're a millionaire.

i dont even know what the buzz is and i STILL dont feel sorry for him <> he is just a pop music dude, not even a blip on my music radar <> do people really hate the guy ? 1001

There's always a backlash with these teen pop idols, and the world eats it up. Our society loves to watch big stars plummet to their doom. I don't feel bad for them tho - I don't even know them. They don't feel bad for the ish I deal with. Relatively speaking, it can't be too bad when you're a millionaire.

Spot on.

I really do, I mean, I dont like his music, but I do get why so many little girls like it, combined with the fact that he really DOES LOOK LIKE A CHICK, hes bound to have haters.
But im not gonna lie, I would LOVE to be that popular at 17 (or however old he is)

Back