Any producers here that play football/sport?

D

DUSTY blender

Figured I'd continue with it haha. I'm 18, freshman in college right now playing ball.

I read in the high school thread about someone not having time to make beats. Try being in college... then try playing football on top of that haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to ball, was the **** at it too, then i quit to play hockey, was the **** at that too, then made music, i will be the **** at that as well, hahaha

DUSTY blender said:
Man... All Pro Football 2k8 is where its at :cheers:

Never played. I've been married to Madden since 98 and i gotta be faithful :D

Stréetwíze Productnz said:
Never played. I've been married to Madden since 98 and i gotta be faithful :D

Well I've always played madden since I was 5 playin madden 95 but as soon as 2K started there football series, especiall ESPN NFL 2k5 .. damn.. what a realistic football game.

For real? I'm in the UK so theres no hype around football here, i just been pickin up Madden cuz it seems most popular. Might have to check out 2k8, i thought EA had exclusive lisence tho?

An athlete who produces. Yeah that's almost as tight a schedule as someone who works and has a family and produces. You just have to learn how to enjoy those little periods you may have in between class and practice and Saturday evenings after the game and maybe Sunday. Its good to juggle multiple things. It makes your life more exciting, keeps you occupied and makes you multifaceted. I tore my rotator cuff and stopped playing after High School but I kept the training regimen. I know about the two a day workouts, full contact in August heat and maintaining them grades. Combine that with making beats and maybe having a girlfriend and yeah your schedule is tight.

For real? I'm in the UK so theres no hype around football here, i just been pickin up Madden cuz it seems most popular. Might have to check out 2k8, i thought EA had exclusive lisence tho?

Yeah they got it in 05 till 2010 or 2009, but they were makin the NFL 2k games from 2k to 2k5, 2k8 the first one since 2k5.. they experimented an it's not NFL its usin old legendary players you build your own team with.. like you make ya own team an pick ppl like barry sanders, earl campbell, oj simpson, dan marino, too tall jones, reggie white, bunch of people. It didn't do good tho cause it still dont have the NFL license but I loved it

I used to wrestle...

I used to like to slam people and not get penalized for it...

If my matches made it to the 3rd period, there was a big chance that I would gas out and lose... but most of 'em didn't make it to the 3rd period....

Sure was fun...

CASTLE HILL said:
An athlete who produces. Yeah that's almost as tight a schedule as someone who works and has a family and produces. You just have to learn how to enjoy those little periods you may have in between class and practice and Saturday evenings after the game and maybe Sunday. Its good to juggle multiple things. It makes your life more exciting, keeps you occupied and makes you multifaceted. I tore my rotator cuff and stopped playing after High School but I kept the training regimen. I know about the two a day workouts, full contact in August heat and maintaining them grades. Combine that with making beats and maybe having a girlfriend and yeah your schedule is tight.

Yeah tell me about it, and in college workouts are all year. Like we got our 6 AM boot camp that lasts for 2 weeks coming up next week along with out 3-4:30 weights that we've been doing since the season ended in november. An yeah I got a girl, but shes back home, 2000 miles away along with the rest of my family an everyone i know... <-- damn didn't mean to sound like a ***** there lol

DUSTY blender said:
Yeah they got it in 05 till 2010 or 2009, but they were makin the NFL 2k games from 2k to 2k5, 2k8 the first one since 2k5.. they experimented an it's not NFL its usin old legendary players you build your own team with.. like you make ya own team an pick ppl like barry sanders, earl campbell, oj simpson, dan marino, too tall jones, reggie white, bunch of people. It didn't do good tho cause it still dont have the NFL license but I loved it

Hmm i prefer to play with official current teams, dont think i would like playin with unofficial teams plus i wouldnt be a luxery for me to play with legendary players cuz i only been watchin football for like 6 years and i dont really follow it tightly i just catch whatever game is on on Sunday.

But the gameplay is better ? Might have to check it out cuz i thought the new Madden improved greatly on gameplay.

Hmm i prefer to play with official current teams, dont think i would like playin with unofficial teams plus i wouldnt be a luxery for me to play with legendary players cuz i only been watchin football for like 6 years and i dont really follow it tightly i just catch whatever game is on on Sunday.

But the gameplay is better ? Might have to check it out cuz i thought the new Madden improved greatly on gameplay.

Yeah most people are like you an prefer the NFL teams .. I'm not talkin bad if thats how it sounds. I prefer playin with NFL teams too but after play APF2K8, it didn't matter since the gameplay was incredible. So yeah, APF kills Maddens gameplay by far IMHO.. its def worth it to check it out

DUSTY blender said:
Yeah tell me about it, and in college workouts are all year. Like we got our 6 AM boot camp that lasts for 2 weeks coming up next week along with out 3-4:30 weights that we've been doing since the season ended in november. An yeah I got a girl, but shes back home, 2000 miles away along with the rest of my family an everyone i know... <-- damn didn't mean to sound like a ***** there lol

Are you in a division 1 schoo?. I am just curious to know if other divisions do two a days.

Ight i'ma have to rent it next time i'm at the store, if its available on PS3.

CASTLE HILL said:
Are you in a division 1 schoo?. I am just curious to know if other divisions do two a days.

No, D2

All football teams have 2 a days, highschool even to training camp in the NFL. Hell we have a week of 3 a days during camp.

Back