Any one in to cars here?

Exclusivo

Whether that be muscle cars, European sports cars... Any one got a passion for a good old motor?

What sort of cars are you in to?

My favourite car of all time is without a doubt the Noble M12. It's a British motor. I met the founder Lee Noble at the British Motor Show in 2002. I fell in love with the car and the company. If you're unfamiliar, here's a video:

Cheers,
Jordan

Attachments

• 2701446811_2f788984b3_o.jpg
    2701446811_2f788984b3_o.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I'm into luxury limousines and SUV's. Audi A8, Range Rover. I admire that type of engineering, comfort, power.

@DJ Polair

Any specific generation of A8's? I love the first gen A/S8's. I've grown up around A8's and S8's.

You ever seen Ronin'? That helped embed my love for the A8 I think.

My dream garage in order of purchases:

1. 1st gen BMW Mini Cooper
2. Noble M12 GTO 3R
3. 1st gen Audi S8

@anaujiram

I used to be a big fan of the Japanese cars, mainly because of the tuning culture surrounding it.

Not sure what's happened to my love for Japs... Probably something to do with my dream of becoming a car designer/building my own car company which died a death when realism/pessimism kicked in.

I agree those cars can be modified quite easy . When i was reffering to jdm i mean those that are imports straight from japan but you probably already know that .
The same model import from japan will have almost twice the power then the one we have available here in canada/us and steering wheel is on the right side instead of the left wich give a very different feeling while driving .
Im also a big drifting fan and they are known as one of the best cars for that so that why i really like them plus some model like the supra , nsx or skyline gtr look like 100k+ super
cars and you can have them for less then 20 k wich is amazing and they can follow 100k+ on racing track with no real issue with little or no modification .

Here is an exemple , the GTR and evo are way ahead of the corvette and ferrari wich is quite impressive to me .

I'm all into V8's, being them big or small block. My dream is to pick a '67 Mustang Fastback carcass and make it roll in the streets again. Also a huge fan of Corvettes, specially the Z6.

A8 D3/4E and D4/4H. The 1st gen S8 is a classic. Design wise I kind of prefer the 2nd gen over the 3rd gen. They just announced the D5, feature game is crazy. They're also offering a 6.3-litre W12 565bhp engine so they ain't playin' around ..

@anaujiram

You carry the same reasoning as me for the cars you like. One of the reasons I like the Noble M12 is that it competed with the super cars 3x its price (when new)...

Now, as an investment, Nobles are very good. They are actually rising in price.

@Ddream

Interesting to see you like American big blocks and you're from Sao Paulo. Are there many Z6's and Mustangs in Brazil? I imagine they are very rare.

@DJPolair

Yeah, my Dad had an A8 D3 after his D2 A8. Had a lot of problems with the D3 though, the cars computer just caused problem after problem. I personally prefer the design of the D2 over all the other designs.

Just discovered the D1 A8 haha... Didn't realise there was another gen of A8 before the D2. Looks like the old Audi 100's - they weren't very creative in the design department, in the 80's.

@Ddream

Interesting to see you like American big blocks and you're from Sao Paulo. Are there many Z6's and Mustangs in Brazil? I imagine they are very rare.
They are rare, pretty rare to be honest. Most new versions of V8's also cost the same as a luxury Mercedes here, so you'll only spot one of them through the richest neighborhoods. There are even places where you get to rent those V8 to drive for like 30 minutes or so. There's this one close to my home, they have a Mustang '06, a new gen Challenger and a Z06 as well. you choose the one you want to "test drive", pay the required ammount (it's expensive) and then you can drive it on a 120km/h speed limited road. Not worth it, tbh.

Back