Altruwisdom: Weight Loss Tips (How I became the Biggest Loser)

Focused

Sound Designer/Educator

In this video Justin "F Major" Myracks discusses how he lost 74lbs using different techniques and lifestyle adjustments. This is the first in a series of videos where F Major will discuss different strategies and techniques that he used to achieve his health and fitness goals.

Leave comments and feedback

Thanks,

Justin "F Major" Myracks

cool and congrats. Working out is a lifestyle and once you get used to it, it really just becomes a routine.

Hustle hard cuz, good ish everything you said was on point.

The most weight I ever lost was 30 lbs over the summer after I got out of the 9th grade, it most definitely changed my lifestyle. Now I hover around 160 most of the time as well.

Good advice and good job, after my knee surgery I got pretty big, but managed to get back to a decent weight.

I think like you said, a very important part is knowing how much calories/kilojoules you're taking in per day, and trying to limit it to an acceptable amount (varies from person to person).

Something that might not seem like much, added here and there, may represent a large % of your daily intake. Like, 600ml of Coke represents like 14% of your daily recommended intake, and the average person might have a soft drink/juice/alcohol on various occasions throughout the day, and the more you go over your intake the more weight you gain. And I haven't even gotten into food yet lol.

Same with me, went from around 235 down to 185, then started hitting the weights to bulk up... On my Dre/Timbo shit lol. The real trick is to cut up while retaining all of your muscle. Heavy weights, low carbs and a bit of cardio does wonders.

You lost 75 lbs cutting juice and doing pushups? I need to lose like 20 or 30 lbs. I lost 50 lbs about 2 or 3 years ago from walking and eating low-fat cheez its for meals; I want to finish though and end up at like 120 maybe 130 bulked.

Back